Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [RoR] Fly or Fall - Delivery time!!
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 91 92
aaahhhh your RoR entry is [i]so good[/i] ahjkdhkjwhf Could you please do a preview of it on my boy here? o: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45658404] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/456585/45658404_350.png[/img] [/url]
aaahhhh your RoR entry is so good ahjkdhkjwhf

Could you please do a preview of it on my boy here? o:

45658404_350.png
EDxOo1O.png
Omg @Hanmonster That deep marrow one is rad. I would def love one for 500g?
Omg @Hanmonster That deep marrow one is rad. I would def love one for 500g?
banner_zpsaf4382ca.png
@Hanmonster

I'd be interested in a copy of Deep Marrow Eater if I had the gems for it. D:
@Hanmonster

I'd be interested in a copy of Deep Marrow Eater if I had the gems for it. D:
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
OKAY WOW my apologies again for the delay; I only just booted up the workhorse to have a functional keyboard SO. Having sold that copy to Minstri, let's uuuh see where I'm sitting on skin spares. I'll just go in order of who asked for what first and if someone doesn't claim/pay or whatever in 24 hours for a thing I can go on to the next in line.

Staring at my current hoard (I may have miscalculated again yesterday because there were a couple of skins I had on the AH and... didn't realize weren't there until I canceled them), I haaave...

TWO normal (red) Marrow Eater spares
ONE cool/bluish Deep Marrow Eater spare
and TWO spare Marrow Breakers (the female variant, warm)

sooo I'll start in order--

@Quillflight were you intending to pick up one of the two Marrow Breakers?

@Drakkainen There's one deep marrow eater currently left if you want it, though @Mortveil would then be next in line I think if you decide otherwise/I don't hear back from you? @Silverfeather you'd be next in the event the two of them pass, then uuuh Hawktalon? Good lord, wow there's... a lot of interest for that actually?

@BurntLeafyToast assuming the first two sales go through I still have one Marrow Breaker and two Marrow Eater (standards)?
OKAY WOW my apologies again for the delay; I only just booted up the workhorse to have a functional keyboard SO. Having sold that copy to Minstri, let's uuuh see where I'm sitting on skin spares. I'll just go in order of who asked for what first and if someone doesn't claim/pay or whatever in 24 hours for a thing I can go on to the next in line.

Staring at my current hoard (I may have miscalculated again yesterday because there were a couple of skins I had on the AH and... didn't realize weren't there until I canceled them), I haaave...

TWO normal (red) Marrow Eater spares
ONE cool/bluish Deep Marrow Eater spare
and TWO spare Marrow Breakers (the female variant, warm)

sooo I'll start in order--

@Quillflight were you intending to pick up one of the two Marrow Breakers?

@Drakkainen There's one deep marrow eater currently left if you want it, though @Mortveil would then be next in line I think if you decide otherwise/I don't hear back from you? @Silverfeather you'd be next in the event the two of them pass, then uuuh Hawktalon? Good lord, wow there's... a lot of interest for that actually?

@BurntLeafyToast assuming the first two sales go through I still have one Marrow Breaker and two Marrow Eater (standards)?
@BFkitsune here's your scry! [img]https://i.imgur.com/h0Bk786.png[/img] And @Salvation I shall add you now! Whew, I *think* that covers everything in thread to dates?...
@BFkitsune here's your scry!

h0Bk786.png

And @Salvation I shall add you now!

Whew, I *think* that covers everything in thread to dates?...
Oh heck that looks so good on him hhhh ;n; Could you add me to the pinglist for it please, if it doesn't get picked as a fest skin?
Oh heck that looks so good on him hhhh ;n; Could you add me to the pinglist for it please, if it doesn't get picked as a fest skin?
EDxOo1O.png
@Bfkitsune roger that! I'll add you to the list now!
@Bfkitsune roger that! I'll add you to the list now!
Thank you!! <3
Thank you!! <3
EDxOo1O.png
@Hanmonster
I want it! But i need some time to collect gems, it is ok?
@Hanmonster
I want it! But i need some time to collect gems, it is ok?
xx1_by_jatrwarnettezilth-dcmqp4c.png
@Drakkainen uuuh sure I think? What’s the loose definition of “time” here— like a few days?
@Drakkainen uuuh sure I think? What’s the loose definition of “time” here— like a few days?
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 91 92