Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [S] Beautiful UM Accents ~
1 2 3 4
@synnful nevermind :( i checked the AH and even if i went below it i currently don't have enough gems (and no real way to quickly liquidate something)

hope u find someone else!
@synnful nevermind :( i checked the AH and even if i went below it i currently don't have enough gems (and no real way to quickly liquidate something)

hope u find someone else!
jUpNOOr.png
Hey! GASP mod here ^^

@Snowkitsu Synful is right; that doesn't work for exactly the reason they state.

However, @synnful , please do make sure to put ALL your pings in one post. If you're worried the pinglists will be too long you can use the duplicate removal site we list in the rules to clean it up. Just please be sure to fish out the keywords first (and please keep them in their separate searches (as you've done here))

If either of you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to leave us a message on the thread! We're happy to help ^^
Hey! GASP mod here ^^

@Snowkitsu Synful is right; that doesn't work for exactly the reason they state.

However, @synnful , please do make sure to put ALL your pings in one post. If you're worried the pinglists will be too long you can use the duplicate removal site we list in the rules to clean it up. Just please be sure to fish out the keywords first (and please keep them in their separate searches (as you've done here))

If either of you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to leave us a message on the thread! We're happy to help ^^
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Synnful So this is probably way lowballing it, but I do love vanity of grandeur and the best I could offer right this second is about 650g. Would you take that? If not, what range are you thinking?
@Synnful So this is probably way lowballing it, but I do love vanity of grandeur and the best I could offer right this second is about 650g. Would you take that? If not, what range are you thinking?
eq6zQ9M.png
eswSnrS.png
nupGNag.png
40kx151.png
Kyle BMbHYAh.png
ikTPgzn.png
rsCzY87.png
WtQy0hm.png
@Synnful how much would Rose Gold Tyrant and Accent: Elegance be if I may ask?
@Synnful how much would Rose Gold Tyrant and Accent: Elegance be if I may ask?
How much for the Wild Assasin?
How much for the Wild Assasin?
37058121.png61551039.png34617255.png54816967.png59626149.png
@synnful

I'm interested in if you have another copy/if the first buyer changes their mind.

If not, no worries! Thank you!
@synnful

I'm interested in if you have another copy/if the first buyer changes their mind.

If not, no worries! Thank you!
@Cynderfire - I do not have a set price in mind for most of these accents so I am taking offers ^^

@Gaston - I am taking offers!
@Cynderfire - I do not have a set price in mind for most of these accents so I am taking offers ^^

@Gaston - I am taking offers!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa 1Lrgqvw.png
SYNN » infp, she/her, collector and breeder
WISHLISTHATCHERYGRAPHICSITEM SALESG1 SALES
SKYCAT QUESTGOALS & CHALLENGESBESTIARY QUEST

@synnful

Would you take 750g for Accent: Rose Gold Tyrant?
@synnful

Would you take 750g for Accent: Rose Gold Tyrant?
@synnful Hi! What range were you thinking for Vanity of Grandeur? Would 1kg be too low?
@synnful Hi! What range were you thinking for Vanity of Grandeur? Would 1kg be too low?
Tsukuyomi_Sigsplit1.png 3cpD2DQ.png 3cpD2DQ.png Tsukuyomi_Sigsplit2.png/columns]
@Synnful
Hey! I'm super interested in a copy of eerie ribbons if I could!
@Synnful
Hey! I'm super interested in a copy of eerie ribbons if I could!
1 2 3 4