Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Soaring.Skins
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
@Tiriea Ok, so still do 4 separate lists for the four accents, just put them all in one post, correct? (sorry I've never pinged for multiple accents before)
@Tiriea Ok, so still do 4 separate lists for the four accents, just put them all in one post, correct? (sorry I've never pinged for multiple accents before)
BFEMrcM.png
@nohsara
can I be put on your pinglist? your accents are nice ^^
@nohsara
can I be put on your pinglist? your accents are nice ^^
timezone: FR+11
@Neflo Added! I'm happy you like my skins :)
@Neflo Added! I'm happy you like my skins :)
BFEMrcM.png
@KiraJacqueline added, thank you!
@KiraJacqueline added, thank you!
BFEMrcM.png
@nohsara
Yes!

If you're worried about length you can use the duplicate remover site we link in the rules. Just makes sure to take the keywords out first so those stay in their individual searches.
@nohsara
Yes!

If you're worried about length you can use the duplicate remover site we link in the rules. Just makes sure to take the keywords out first so those stay in their individual searches.
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea ok thanks :)
@Tiriea ok thanks :)
BFEMrcM.png
ooh i'm very interested in that tundra accent! they're honestly my least liked dragon, which is why i have none currently. but that skin would definitely change that. your others are lovely too! i'm just extremely broke haha.
could i get a ping if/when you finish the tundra tho?
ooh i'm very interested in that tundra accent! they're honestly my least liked dragon, which is why i have none currently. but that skin would definitely change that. your others are lovely too! i'm just extremely broke haha.
could i get a ping if/when you finish the tundra tho?
tumblr_inline_nswmvx0twY1qiwi8o_75sq.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_75sq.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmwy13CV1qiwi8o_75sq.gif
iCh9nTU.gifclan stardreamywv50PG.gif
w0IsqjS.gif
lyrium - late 20s - east usa
pillowfort @gloom
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o2_100.gif
@Catacombs of course! Do you want to be on the general shop pinglist? So you'd get pinged for any updates to my shop (i.e. new skins, sales, new pre-orders, etc), or do you just want a ping for the tundra skin? Btw, I am planning on finishing it sometime this summer now that I have more free time, but I prob wont release it until October, since it was meant to be a Halloween accent
@Catacombs of course! Do you want to be on the general shop pinglist? So you'd get pinged for any updates to my shop (i.e. new skins, sales, new pre-orders, etc), or do you just want a ping for the tundra skin? Btw, I am planning on finishing it sometime this summer now that I have more free time, but I prob wont release it until October, since it was meant to be a Halloween accent
BFEMrcM.png
@nohsara oh the general ping list works! i’m always up for window shopping when i’m poor anyway lmao. and it will make a great halloween skin! hopefully the timing will generate some extra sales for you too.
@nohsara oh the general ping list works! i’m always up for window shopping when i’m poor anyway lmao. and it will make a great halloween skin! hopefully the timing will generate some extra sales for you too.
tumblr_inline_nswmvx0twY1qiwi8o_75sq.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_75sq.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmwy13CV1qiwi8o_75sq.gif
iCh9nTU.gifclan stardreamywv50PG.gif
w0IsqjS.gif
lyrium - late 20s - east usa
pillowfort @gloom
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o2_100.gif
@nohsara I'd like a ping when your "wip" tundra accent is complete.
@nohsara I'd like a ping when your "wip" tundra accent is complete.
Bat_on_a_string_sig_size.pngoIKb3Tj.png5hHSdlu.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45