Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Drakkainen Shop
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
@synnful
It is now on you private AH. Thank you! :-D
@synnful
It is now on you private AH. Thank you! :-D
xx1_by_jatrwarnettezilth-dcmqp4c.png
@Drakkainen

Your ornaments accents are so beautiful! If you end up having any leftover copies for either of them I'd be really interested in purchasing them from you, if possible :3
@Drakkainen

Your ornaments accents are so beautiful! If you end up having any leftover copies for either of them I'd be really interested in purchasing them from you, if possible :3
@Drakkainen

If you have any copies of Silver Ornaments that doesn't sell, or if you ever decide to bring it back I would love to purchase one from you!

Can I also be added to your general pinglist please?
@Drakkainen

If you have any copies of Silver Ornaments that doesn't sell, or if you ever decide to bring it back I would love to purchase one from you!

Can I also be added to your general pinglist please?
_______
You are
Shadowborn,
my child
4mTLFAP.png
...created when I
breathed life into
Shadow
@shadesofchaos
Sadly all copies were purchased and these accents were limited :-(

@TwilightDreams
Sadly this accent was limited and I dont have any copies left.
Of course, added :->
@shadesofchaos
Sadly all copies were purchased and these accents were limited :-(

@TwilightDreams
Sadly this accent was limited and I dont have any copies left.
Of course, added :->
@Drakkainen, Do you do customs by any chance?
@Drakkainen, Do you do customs by any chance?
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Drakkainen Your accents are lovely, please could you add me to your pinglist? Thanks!
@Drakkainen Your accents are lovely, please could you add me to your pinglist? Thanks!
B18_L.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngB18_R.png
@Nemalu
Added!

@Amorah
Yes :-)
For now my laptop is in really bad condition and I have to buy new one. I will send you message when it will be ready. I dont want to take any more work before this.
@Nemalu
Added!

@Amorah
Yes :-)
For now my laptop is in really bad condition and I have to buy new one. I will send you message when it will be ready. I dont want to take any more work before this.
@drakkainen Could you please add me to your general pinglist? You make some truly gorgeous accents and I'm sad to have missed out on Flowery Gold!
@drakkainen Could you please add me to your general pinglist? You make some truly gorgeous accents and I'm sad to have missed out on Flowery Gold!
QdaBiJf.png
@RogueHazel
Thank you so much! Added! :-D
@RogueHazel
Thank you so much! Added! :-D
@Drakkainen I saw one of your beautiful accents but it had been sold already, so I would like to be added to your general pinglist so I do not miss such lovely artwork in the future :D Thank you!
@Drakkainen I saw one of your beautiful accents but it had been sold already, so I would like to be added to your general pinglist so I do not miss such lovely artwork in the future :D Thank you!
EGjlGzP.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28