Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Gone!
1 2
@onikuma, may i see the dragon? (just curious as to why it costs so much). i currently have 1450g.
@onikuma, may i see the dragon? (just curious as to why it costs so much). i currently have 1450g.
fuO1PHm.png
@NuclearFudge - She's posted on tumblr with her art, she's currently in my lair with an agreement to pay the artist on Friday when I get paid and can buy gems or whenever I get the gems throughout the week whichever comes first. The art isn't in her bio however, I'm pretty sure that's being saved when I can pay the artist. I could take 1450g though for the accent if you still would like it, I wouldn't have to earn so many gems then haha.
@NuclearFudge - She's posted on tumblr with her art, she's currently in my lair with an agreement to pay the artist on Friday when I get paid and can buy gems or whenever I get the gems throughout the week whichever comes first. The art isn't in her bio however, I'm pretty sure that's being saved when I can pay the artist. I could take 1450g though for the accent if you still would like it, I wouldn't have to earn so many gems then haha.
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png
@onikuma, that works for me. crossroads or private auction?
@onikuma, that works for me. crossroads or private auction?
fuO1PHm.png
@NuclearFudge - I'll go ahead and throw a private auction your way.
@NuclearFudge - I'll go ahead and throw a private auction your way.
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png
thanks so much!
thanks so much!
fuO1PHm.png
1 2