Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | 4-Armed F Spiral Accent
1 2 3
Howdy everybody, I wanted to make an accent for one of my OC's but though I would see if anyone else would be interested. It's very simple but you never know who might want a four armed classy lass in their life! [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45282874] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/452829/45282874_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [color=transparent] +++ [/color] [nextcol] [center][b]Accent: Anxiety[/b] 450[img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] 380,000[img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] [skin=27633][/center] [/columns] I've never sold an accent before so we'll see how this goes. Please correct me if I've missed anything or am doing something wrong. Upfront payment would be preferred seeing as how I don't have enough gems on my own to purchase a new blueprint set. Thank you for understanding! [b]Slots:[/b] - Kardi [PAID] - dandyfrau [PAID] - RandomPurple [PAID] - thePurple [PAID] - Jabberwocky09 [PAID] - NuclearFudge [PAID] - Niha [PAID] - AH - AH - AH
Howdy everybody, I wanted to make an accent for one of my OC's but though I would see if anyone else would be interested. It's very simple but you never know who might want a four armed classy lass in their life!

45282874_350.png

+++
Accent: Anxiety
450icon_gems.png
380,000icon_treasure.png

I've never sold an accent before so we'll see how this goes. Please correct me if I've missed anything or am doing something wrong.
Upfront payment would be preferred seeing as how I don't have enough gems on my own to purchase a new blueprint set. Thank you for understanding!

Slots:
- Kardi [PAID]
- dandyfrau [PAID]
- RandomPurple [PAID]
- thePurple [PAID]
- Jabberwocky09 [PAID]
- NuclearFudge [PAID]
- Niha [PAID]
- AH
- AH
- AH
Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Spiral F, Accents, anatomy alterations

Forgive me for any mispings!
Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Spiral F, Accents, anatomy alterations

Forgive me for any mispings!
omg this is amazing!! I wish I had a spiral that it would match. good luck!
omg this is amazing!! I wish I had a spiral that it would match. good luck!
@AngelSami -- I'd love a copy!
@AngelSami -- I'd love a copy!
rULXRhK.pngu0wKDNt.pngpony_002_certed00_by_owlcatpup-dbmrpzb.png
@AngelSami - I’d be interested in a slot! Will you be wanting payment ASAP or once the run is filled?
@AngelSami - I’d be interested in a slot! Will you be wanting payment ASAP or once the run is filled?
J0opiUV.png xxdandy. they.
xxhatchery.
xxpoetry shop.
xxknifecat by dovalore.
@AngelSami
I'm interested in a slot!
@AngelSami
I'm interested in a slot!
oVkZKR4.pnga66BUX1.png
@AngelSami could you put me down for a treasure slot pls,, i love this accent sm
@AngelSami could you put me down for a treasure slot pls,, i love this accent sm
~Purple~
she/they/fae
ENFP
Pisces
Shadow
BWGQXgh.png 0 FFaGQFw.png
rabies banner: gutweed
0 BWGQXgh.png
pings are ok!
@Kardi
You're too kind to me c':
Send payment whenever you're ready and I'll mark you down chum

@dandyfrau
Payment as soon as possible would be preferred, that way we won't have to worry about it later and I can just send accents out when they're fresh out the oven

@RandomPurple
Thank you! Send payment whenever you're ready and I'll mark you down
@Kardi
You're too kind to me c':
Send payment whenever you're ready and I'll mark you down chum

@dandyfrau
Payment as soon as possible would be preferred, that way we won't have to worry about it later and I can just send accents out when they're fresh out the oven

@RandomPurple
Thank you! Send payment whenever you're ready and I'll mark you down
@thePurple
Sure thing! Whenever you're ready you can send the payment over~
@thePurple
Sure thing! Whenever you're ready you can send the payment over~
@AngelSami Treasure slot please!
@AngelSami Treasure slot please!
1 2 3