Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Auries' Accents [Nature]
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 102 103
@willotree the price is 500g. I'll send it to you via PA! :)
@willotree the price is 500g. I'll send it to you via PA! :)
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries hello! I'm interested in buying a copy of Wither Raptor if you happen to have any left, thank you!
@Auries hello! I'm interested in buying a copy of Wither Raptor if you happen to have any left, thank you!
@ziegler i unfortunately have no copies left, i need to edit my front page. sorry about that!
@ziegler i unfortunately have no copies left, i need to edit my front page. sorry about that!
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries that's okay! I'll put myself on the reprint list :)
@Auries that's okay! I'll put myself on the reprint list :)
May I be put on the reprint page for desolate return please? :>
May I be put on the reprint page for desolate return please? :>
o083-d01-Mystel.pngo083-d02-Mystel.pngo083-d03-Mystel.pngo083-d04-Mystel.pngo083-d05-Mystel.pngB25R2.png
@Auries I'm interested in Royalty Angel if you ever reprint it, but I didn't see it on your spreadsheet. Is it an option I could sign up for?
@Auries I'm interested in Royalty Angel if you ever reprint it, but I didn't see it on your spreadsheet. Is it an option I could sign up for?
__________________ gfCdYdH.gif ___ Mick
They/He
FR+2
___ I'm always subbed to my threads
G1 Sales
Wishlist
@nonlineardogtime Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I think I forgot to put them onto the sheet, I've added them and put your name down on it! <3
@nonlineardogtime Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I think I forgot to put them onto the sheet, I've added them and put your name down on it! <3
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
Hey, I completely understand if you aren't comfortable releasing this information but I was wondering who ordered the skin Kelpie Muse?

I would also like to know how many copies actually exist. Thanks!
Hey, I completely understand if you aren't comfortable releasing this information but I was wondering who ordered the skin Kelpie Muse?

I would also like to know how many copies actually exist. Thanks!
Fen | They/them
@Fennelroot Hey! That information is readily available on my spreadsheet under the catalog tab! 2 were printed, it was commissioned by Kalinka! :)
@Fennelroot Hey! That information is readily available on my spreadsheet under the catalog tab! 2 were printed, it was commissioned by Kalinka! :)
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
Oh jeez, sorry about that, should've checked there first. Thanks so much!
Oh jeez, sorry about that, should've checked there first. Thanks so much!
Fen | They/them
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 102 103