Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Auries' Accents [Nature]
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103
@Kauria Holy crap she's GORGEOUS! <3 Thank you for showing me!!
@Kauria Holy crap she's GORGEOUS! <3 Thank you for showing me!!
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
Hey Guys! so I am currently up for custom designs! Here's a few rules below. I'll be taking PAYPAL only.
Please message in this thread to "claim a slot", and describe what you want in DMs. You will completely reserve the slot once the concept has been discussed and approved. I reserve the right to refuse your custom.

If you are posting below to claim a slot, you are agreeing to the following base rules:
Custom Designs: [OPEN]
-Blueprints must be provided by the commissioner.
-I will keep one print per 5-print order, and 2 per 10-print order.
-Base prices for a custom is 6kg/£20 and will raise depending on the detail within the design. A general range would be 6kg-18kg/£20-£60 ~
-I reserve the right to refuse your order.
-Please feel free to give advice and feedback when you receive the sketch of your custom! It's for you! give me feedback so it's what you want!!
-I will take payment after the art is complete, but before I submit it. The art will be watermarked before submission.

Current Slots - [Paypal Only]
- [pending] - Leannaa
-

custom:
@epher @bear @sublimevoide @insan3king @Supremacy ?lemecrazy @Vulpen @Farvel @kragar @lynxedlight @Kunikida @asinglepringle @Petros @Tuatara @shoujo @Shahenor @Leannaa @montromising @yukorusshi @Vanq @erisalia @kveikur @scarletskyz

general:
@Narif @Holes @Sleepydrago @FloralFauna @PeacefulBliss @Karrikut @Pecha @enchilada @Drytil @Lirillith @Tuatara @chasegirl @Abderus @Atlasia @PennyLane @Morrow @tranquilitea @GadzooksTD @stovokor @WhiteSage @Stephy @2towels @Toska @Pressia @Teland @Starstalker @elfmoss @Grahh @Ankhiale86 @Psi @Elaisa @Fletchling @sunnyVista @pinnipeds @imabzb686 @Kuzcat @DArtsy @TheEndofAutumn @Hellian @kragar @infinitelyy @Vyrelord @summerwar @casethrace @theodemoine @PantheraScience @Aica @Multilyn @Lun @mus @Reckless @Calixita @TwistedEerie @Tauriel @LeCheval @DannaSukaira @seylon @Pachirisu @Iniga @silenceglaive @ShadedRaven @chuchuana @SilverwingSen @FortKnox @Nenkou @RemoteCitadel @mochii @Ashenhartkrie @mangoeclipse @Solarpunk @Kalinka @Katalist @Airris @Vegetarian @Helmi @RaneInSpane @securitr0n @Rafflesie @Supremacy @Shahenor @FlyingScales @lemecrazy @gonewiththesin @Coexistence @Katsuokai @Ferrates @FrogTea @Xarina @Naramyon @Acheri @Shr0ud @Borkbean @mercurialwings @Rairudiseu @Kaohgumy @Aprilraven @Farvel @kirmon64 @Phoenixfyre @Rohana @Hyssop @ivority @AimzVador @Arbokobra @Cynil @Kaimon @Apothecaria @superfuzzygoat @chaoticstars @petros @mothling @Hahoe @Eindride @Roheryn @Mikada @Saraceaser @Madaraa @ravenistic @Shahenor @RingsofSaturn @DannaSukaira @Cetacean @Cavatica @Galatheid @dandyfrau @montromising @SirLeafheart @Sightlesz @Leannaa @Iralla @Vanq @brevityis @ACDC @adoremManefesto @Asphalt @TheEndOfAutumn @Basileia @Lupen @demonseraph @erisalia @Necramancy @kveikur @Varda @epta @RubyOfFire @fredddio @arlyn @Amayai @Atavistic @Astraya @scarletskyz @ikelu @Promare @CrowleyGhost @ThistleProse @SeaEagle @astraltremor @Rubaiyat @Ratiasu
Hey Guys! so I am currently up for custom designs! Here's a few rules below. I'll be taking PAYPAL only.
Please message in this thread to "claim a slot", and describe what you want in DMs. You will completely reserve the slot once the concept has been discussed and approved. I reserve the right to refuse your custom.

If you are posting below to claim a slot, you are agreeing to the following base rules:
Custom Designs: [OPEN]
-Blueprints must be provided by the commissioner.
-I will keep one print per 5-print order, and 2 per 10-print order.
-Base prices for a custom is 6kg/£20 and will raise depending on the detail within the design. A general range would be 6kg-18kg/£20-£60 ~
-I reserve the right to refuse your order.
-Please feel free to give advice and feedback when you receive the sketch of your custom! It's for you! give me feedback so it's what you want!!
-I will take payment after the art is complete, but before I submit it. The art will be watermarked before submission.

Current Slots - [Paypal Only]
- [pending] - Leannaa
-

custom:
@epher @bear @sublimevoide @insan3king @Supremacy ?lemecrazy @Vulpen @Farvel @kragar @lynxedlight @Kunikida @asinglepringle @Petros @Tuatara @shoujo @Shahenor @Leannaa @montromising @yukorusshi @Vanq @erisalia @kveikur @scarletskyz

general:
@Narif @Holes @Sleepydrago @FloralFauna @PeacefulBliss @Karrikut @Pecha @enchilada @Drytil @Lirillith @Tuatara @chasegirl @Abderus @Atlasia @PennyLane @Morrow @tranquilitea @GadzooksTD @stovokor @WhiteSage @Stephy @2towels @Toska @Pressia @Teland @Starstalker @elfmoss @Grahh @Ankhiale86 @Psi @Elaisa @Fletchling @sunnyVista @pinnipeds @imabzb686 @Kuzcat @DArtsy @TheEndofAutumn @Hellian @kragar @infinitelyy @Vyrelord @summerwar @casethrace @theodemoine @PantheraScience @Aica @Multilyn @Lun @mus @Reckless @Calixita @TwistedEerie @Tauriel @LeCheval @DannaSukaira @seylon @Pachirisu @Iniga @silenceglaive @ShadedRaven @chuchuana @SilverwingSen @FortKnox @Nenkou @RemoteCitadel @mochii @Ashenhartkrie @mangoeclipse @Solarpunk @Kalinka @Katalist @Airris @Vegetarian @Helmi @RaneInSpane @securitr0n @Rafflesie @Supremacy @Shahenor @FlyingScales @lemecrazy @gonewiththesin @Coexistence @Katsuokai @Ferrates @FrogTea @Xarina @Naramyon @Acheri @Shr0ud @Borkbean @mercurialwings @Rairudiseu @Kaohgumy @Aprilraven @Farvel @kirmon64 @Phoenixfyre @Rohana @Hyssop @ivority @AimzVador @Arbokobra @Cynil @Kaimon @Apothecaria @superfuzzygoat @chaoticstars @petros @mothling @Hahoe @Eindride @Roheryn @Mikada @Saraceaser @Madaraa @ravenistic @Shahenor @RingsofSaturn @DannaSukaira @Cetacean @Cavatica @Galatheid @dandyfrau @montromising @SirLeafheart @Sightlesz @Leannaa @Iralla @Vanq @brevityis @ACDC @adoremManefesto @Asphalt @TheEndOfAutumn @Basileia @Lupen @demonseraph @erisalia @Necramancy @kveikur @Varda @epta @RubyOfFire @fredddio @arlyn @Amayai @Atavistic @Astraya @scarletskyz @ikelu @Promare @CrowleyGhost @ThistleProse @SeaEagle @astraltremor @Rubaiyat @Ratiasu
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries I would love a custom slot! mind if I PM you tomorrow or Monday when I return home?
@Auries I would love a custom slot! mind if I PM you tomorrow or Monday when I return home?
2YPv3wq.png
@Leannaa Perfect! just send a PM when you can and we can discuss it!
@Leannaa Perfect! just send a PM when you can and we can discuss it!
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries
Can I get a treasure slot for Ocean Desolation? :0
@Auries
Can I get a treasure slot for Ocean Desolation? :0
Just gonna go ahead and grab the last slot for Swamp Nymph... [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1] Dying of thirst for good RB accents out here god bless
Just gonna go ahead and grab the last slot for Swamp Nymph... Dying of thirst for good RB accents out here god bless
@Auries

I'm intersted in this accent, but I can't find it in your reprint spreadsheet. Do you have any copies left or consider to reprint it?
@Auries

I'm intersted in this accent, but I can't find it in your reprint spreadsheet. Do you have any copies left or consider to reprint it?
@HSIcerious Hey! I think i printed those at a limit, but I do have one copy (my final one) in my Vault if you want to buy that one?
@HSIcerious Hey! I think i printed those at a limit, but I do have one copy (my final one) in my Vault if you want to buy that one?
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries Sure!
@Auries Sure!
@HSIcerious sorry for the delay! Been in work, so only just got around to sending the PA over!
@HSIcerious sorry for the delay! Been in work, so only just got around to sending the PA over!
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103