Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Ari's Skins [fest reject - mSnap]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 89 90
@Passenger
Could you please let me know if you plan to reprint These Bars? I'd love to get a copy!
@Passenger
Could you please let me know if you plan to reprint These Bars? I'd love to get a copy!
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

Please ping me if you want me to notice your post for sure!
chenpi_sig.png
@Aosagi I have a spare if you want it for 750G
@Aosagi I have a spare if you want it for 750G
NnYxXrI.png
@Passenger
Sure! I'll send a CR in a while
@Passenger
Sure! I'll send a CR in a while
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

Please ping me if you want me to notice your post for sure!
chenpi_sig.png
@Passenger Hello! I just saw some of your accents and they are mind blowing! I already bought one :D And i was wondering if you might have or add me for a copy of Cosmic Scar, Architect and These Bars together with Scoop-diddy-Whoop? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23347336] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/233474/23347336_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Passenger
Hello! I just saw some of your accents and they are mind blowing!
I already bought one :D And i was wondering if you might have or add me for a copy of Cosmic Scar, Architect and These Bars together with Scoop-diddy-Whoop?

23347336_350.png
Lichtdrache.gif
@luckless Hey! Man that ridgeback is gorgeous ;o;

I have copies of These Bars and Scoop-diddy-Whoop I can sell you but I do not have any spare copies of Cosmic Scar or Architect. I don't really run ping lists for specific skins, but if you'd like I can add you to my general list which will inform you about my skin releases.

If you'd like the two WC skins I can set up a PA for you.
@luckless Hey! Man that ridgeback is gorgeous ;o;

I have copies of These Bars and Scoop-diddy-Whoop I can sell you but I do not have any spare copies of Cosmic Scar or Architect. I don't really run ping lists for specific skins, but if you'd like I can add you to my general list which will inform you about my skin releases.

If you'd like the two WC skins I can set up a PA for you.
NnYxXrI.png
[center][size=4][b]Handsome Boi[/b][/size] [i]He's the most handsome. 10/10. Two thumbs up![/i] [skin=27746] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/296051596897550337/492068272305340416/unknown.png[/img] Here's a handy dandy accent for you! Listed on the Auction House for 500G. After this run it's getting shelved in the sin bin. Thank you! Gen Pinglist: [size=2]@JWayland @scarletskyz @Snowkitsu @awaicu @arcaneidolriots @Nostalgic @dandyfrau @birdfairy @sharkbutt @WHDE @Toska @Mangusto @chaoticstars @butcherbaby @IgnisFlamel @Supremacy @Candace @techmess [/size] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Imperial M, Accents, anatomy alterations, creepy/horror, joke/meme[/center][br][br][size=1]snip[/size]
Handsome Boi
He's the most handsome. 10/10. Two thumbs up!

unknown.png

Here's a handy dandy accent for you!
Listed on the Auction House for 500G. After this run it's getting shelved in the sin bin. Thank you!

Gen Pinglist:
@JWayland @scarletskyz @Snowkitsu @awaicu @arcaneidolriots @Nostalgic @dandyfrau @birdfairy @sharkbutt @WHDE @Toska @Mangusto @chaoticstars @butcherbaby @IgnisFlamel @Supremacy @Candace @techmess

Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Imperial M, Accents, anatomy alterations, creepy/horror, joke/meme

snip
NnYxXrI.png
I just about screamed when I saw that. Stunning.
I just about screamed when I saw that. Stunning.
uCR5SCW.png
(gives you a hand)
(gives you a hand)
NOT AGAIN.

EDIT: Wow I'm so glad I had exactly 500g on hand (ha), these went fast! I think I would die if I missed out on this one. Great work as usual Passenger, I wasn't expecting a sequel to Pencil Head? U Write, Br(o)
NOT AGAIN.

EDIT: Wow I'm so glad I had exactly 500g on hand (ha), these went fast! I think I would die if I missed out on this one. Great work as usual Passenger, I wasn't expecting a sequel to Pencil Head? U Write, Br(o)
zoomed in in confusion and spat my tea upon the reveal
zoomed in in confusion and spat my tea upon the reveal
TO3CCkr.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 89 90