Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | <3
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 869 870
@cleedog

Of course! Done c:
@cleedog

Of course! Done c:
jA0Unwf.gif
May I be removed from the pinglist please? Thank you ^^
May I be removed from the pinglist please? Thank you ^^
3m8m5pq.png
@Yemoja

Sure thing! Done ^^
@Yemoja

Sure thing! Done ^^
jA0Unwf.gif
@MYOHO

Of course! Done :D
@MYOHO

Of course! Done :D
jA0Unwf.gif
Hello! Remove me from all the pinglist please.
Hello! Remove me from all the pinglist please.
gMnWfUA.gif
FR+10\RUS\Female

My wishlist
@Voronok

Done ^^
@Voronok

Done ^^
jA0Unwf.gif
Hey there! I'd like to be removed from the auction/reselling pinglists. Thanks!
Hey there! I'd like to be removed from the auction/reselling pinglists. Thanks!
@Mip

Sure thing! Done c:
@Mip

Sure thing! Done c:
jA0Unwf.gif
hi! a few quick questions.
1. do we have to make a new entry every time we wanted to change something or can we edit that?
2. in my entry, did i have "eye straining" ticked as somethin id want??
hi! a few quick questions.
1. do we have to make a new entry every time we wanted to change something or can we edit that?
2. in my entry, did i have "eye straining" ticked as somethin id want??
Selling Cheap Fodder ==> HERE
Looking for ==> THESE
WISHLIST
@LemmeRest

Unfortunately, you can't edit existing entries yourself. You don't necessarily need to make a new entry every time you want a change to be made though!
If there are just minor changes that you'd like to be made, you can generally just request for them to be done here in this thread. For major changes, it's easiest for us to just delete your entry and for you to create a new one.

The keyword "eye straining" is not in your do pings. You can always check on your entry by going to the master list (linked in the OP) and then using ctrl+f / cmd+f to find your username ^^

EDIT: Fixed a typo.
@LemmeRest

Unfortunately, you can't edit existing entries yourself. You don't necessarily need to make a new entry every time you want a change to be made though!
If there are just minor changes that you'd like to be made, you can generally just request for them to be done here in this thread. For major changes, it's easiest for us to just delete your entry and for you to create a new one.

The keyword "eye straining" is not in your do pings. You can always check on your entry by going to the master list (linked in the OP) and then using ctrl+f / cmd+f to find your username ^^

EDIT: Fixed a typo.
jA0Unwf.gif
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 869 870