Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | <3
1 2 ... 672 673 674 675 676 ... 869 870
@Hnai I did use the pinglist- I just checked my post via edit and it did ping, again I am absolutely sorry next time I'll make a thread and ping the list in the thread >.<;; thanks for being understanding about it..
@Hnai I did use the pinglist- I just checked my post via edit and it did ping, again I am absolutely sorry next time I'll make a thread and ping the list in the thread >.<;; thanks for being understanding about it..
Could I be removed entirely from the GASP? Thank you.
Could I be removed entirely from the GASP? Thank you.
new-sig.png
Could I have my species ping changed to wildclaws (both genders) and aberrations (both genders) only please? Themes and other remain unchanged.
Could I have my species ping changed to wildclaws (both genders) and aberrations (both genders) only please? Themes and other remain unchanged.
61737_s.gif
Could I be taken off resales and added to both Aberration lists?
Could I be taken off resales and added to both Aberration lists?
corgisinger.pngBk78Myp.png
I'm 90% sure I managed to get myself off of being pinged for accent reselling but I'm getting more pings than ever from folks reselling their accents. I'm sure I made a mistake somehow but at this point I'm just confused. I really don't want to be pinged for resell, is there some way to stop this from happening?
I'm 90% sure I managed to get myself off of being pinged for accent reselling but I'm getting more pings than ever from folks reselling their accents. I'm sure I made a mistake somehow but at this point I'm just confused. I really don't want to be pinged for resell, is there some way to stop this from happening?
pEubtYJ.png
May I please be removed from the GASP? I've gotten everything I need for now, thank you so much! <3
May I please be removed from the GASP? I've gotten everything I need for now, thank you so much! <3
   dgHlSWG.png      LEpJMnn.png
Gj9DhHn.png
JkqGYr7.png
pyAp3dI.png
0HBKL8H.png
s7kOTpJ.gif
KRcB6uC.png
o4KdtaP.png
3aAdCVC.png
hbPQKyV.png
4ogWlJU.png
Rl71vuP.png
qeWy3Ik.png
LGvol4P.png
8GgdVkW.png
9QQcg1Z.png
jgeciGJ.png
YMPbu9R.png
     eowYQBf.png
Could i please be removed from gasp? i had asked a while back but i just got a ping again. my name was probably missed in a keyword list or two.

Thank you!
Could i please be removed from gasp? i had asked a while back but i just got a ping again. my name was probably missed in a keyword list or two.

Thank you!
new_signature_sivec_by_akesari-dc0wdjo.png
Formerly Akesari
She | Her

Accent Shop
Art Shop
Fest Adopt Shop
Hatchery
@WolfByte Hey! First of all that's gorgeous. Secondly, I'm sorry but I've been on hiatus for a *while* and have no clue what those kinds of things go for nowadays. I'm mostly popping in to handle some requests here. I'd recommend comparing to other accents of similar rarity, or look for a community like Accent Addicts Anonymous to give you some advice.

@Makomo Changed your username from vangeance to Makomo

@GimmeThemPrimals I've removed you ^^

@Spidergirl I've removed all breeds except Snapper (M+F) from your entry.
@WolfByte Hey! First of all that's gorgeous. Secondly, I'm sorry but I've been on hiatus for a *while* and have no clue what those kinds of things go for nowadays. I'm mostly popping in to handle some requests here. I'd recommend comparing to other accents of similar rarity, or look for a community like Accent Addicts Anonymous to give you some advice.

@Makomo Changed your username from vangeance to Makomo

@GimmeThemPrimals I've removed you ^^

@Spidergirl I've removed all breeds except Snapper (M+F) from your entry.
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@CupcakeNova You do indeed have "resell" as a Do Not Ping in your entry. Are you sure it was someone reselling someone else's accent vs an artist reselling their own? Sometimes that causes some confusion. If it wasn't please feel free to DM me the link to the ping and we'll take a look.

@hibikiga I've removed everything but Aberration F from your entry and added Aberration M. I've also removed "New Breeds M" and "New Breeds F" meaning you won't automatically have any new breeds added to your list. Is that how you want it?

@FireflyFields I've added resell to your Do Not Pings.

@Windows98 I've removed you!

@Lyka Your entry now has Aberration (M+F) and Wildclaw (M+F)
@CupcakeNova You do indeed have "resell" as a Do Not Ping in your entry. Are you sure it was someone reselling someone else's accent vs an artist reselling their own? Sometimes that causes some confusion. If it wasn't please feel free to DM me the link to the ping and we'll take a look.

@hibikiga I've removed everything but Aberration F from your entry and added Aberration M. I've also removed "New Breeds M" and "New Breeds F" meaning you won't automatically have any new breeds added to your list. Is that how you want it?

@FireflyFields I've added resell to your Do Not Pings.

@Windows98 I've removed you!

@Lyka Your entry now has Aberration (M+F) and Wildclaw (M+F)
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@gentlytohear I've added resell to your Do Not Pings and Aberration (M+F) to your breeds.

@Rifter You do indeed have resell in your Do Not Pings. If you're sure it wasn't an artist reselling their own older accent/skin please feel free to DM me the link(s) and we'll look into it.

@Liirah I've removed you! Glad you found what you were looking for ^^

@Tiguidou Hey! There's only 1 list and you are indeed not on it. To keep within FR's rules about "black list" we ask that nobody link any mispings here though. Please feel free to PM me that link and we'll look into it.
@gentlytohear I've added resell to your Do Not Pings and Aberration (M+F) to your breeds.

@Rifter You do indeed have resell in your Do Not Pings. If you're sure it wasn't an artist reselling their own older accent/skin please feel free to DM me the link(s) and we'll look into it.

@Liirah I've removed you! Glad you found what you were looking for ^^

@Tiguidou Hey! There's only 1 list and you are indeed not on it. To keep within FR's rules about "black list" we ask that nobody link any mispings here though. Please feel free to PM me that link and we'll look into it.
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
1 2 ... 672 673 674 675 676 ... 869 870