Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Cuddle Pup Accent (4 Spots)
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center]Has your dragon ever wanted to cuddle a fluffy friend? If so, now is their chance! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/456633435352465409/465005728592166912/hugging_shepard_preview.png[/img] I'm going to be printing this accent (or similar if it is rejected). I'd be happy to sell, but I don't have enough money for the printing at the moment. So, if you'd like, you can sign up to get one of these accents! You must give me 250 gems ready to go to cover the cost of the blueprints. This will secure your spot on the waiting list. When the accent comes in you may chose to pay an additional 150 gems or you may chose to give 150kt instead. That means the total price is either 400 gems OR 250 gems + 150kt. I will only print in packs of 10.[/center] [quote="Waiting List"][LIST=1] [*]BurritoBunny [*]BurritoBunny [*]LissaJo [*]LissaJo [*]Sprightly (PAID base) [*]Skylurk (PAID full) [*] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST][/quote] I may consider doing other versions of this accent so feel free to suggest other breeds, I might give in to one with popular demand. Additionally, if you would like a custom skin or accent, send me a PM so we can discus, because I'd likely be very willing.
Has your dragon ever wanted to cuddle a fluffy friend? If so, now is their chance!

hugging_shepard_preview.png

I'm going to be printing this accent (or similar if it is rejected). I'd be happy to sell, but I don't have enough money for the printing at the moment. So, if you'd like, you can sign up to get one of these accents!

You must give me 250 gems ready to go to cover the cost of the blueprints. This will secure your spot on the waiting list.

When the accent comes in you may chose to pay an additional 150 gems or you may chose to give 150kt instead.

That means the total price is either 400 gems OR 250 gems + 150kt.

I will only print in packs of 10.
Waiting List wrote:
  1. BurritoBunny
  2. BurritoBunny
  3. LissaJo
  4. LissaJo
  5. Sprightly (PAID base)
  6. Skylurk (PAID full)

I may consider doing other versions of this accent so feel free to suggest other breeds, I might give in to one with popular demand.

Additionally, if you would like a custom skin or accent, send me a PM so we can discus, because I'd likely be very willing.
res
res
res
res
res
res
res
res
res
res
res
res