Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | † habby's accents † COATL CATS!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
friendly bomp :) i'm excited for these to be done printing lol
friendly bomp :) i'm excited for these to be done printing lol
jPdGQf9.gif
danger is my bread and death is my butter
TvGyETb.gif
Egg_Gang_Pixel_Sig.png
@zyanith @Areallifeonion @Gaston @jeweltone @pingpongcat @xfallingstarsx

hi friends! just so you know i'd like to fill at least 2 more slots before i can print the next run of the male cat coatl accent! :3 (just to let you know i havent forgotten abt you!)
@zyanith @Areallifeonion @Gaston @jeweltone @pingpongcat @xfallingstarsx

hi friends! just so you know i'd like to fill at least 2 more slots before i can print the next run of the male cat coatl accent! :3 (just to let you know i havent forgotten abt you!)
..................................................................... DGvY4qO.gif
hiii i want both cat coatl F and M accents!
hiii i want both cat coatl F and M accents!
@Feulyandiy hey! i actually have a spare of the female accent! send me 350g in a cr and i'll send it off. :3 i'll add you to the list for the male coatl cat!
@Feulyandiy hey! i actually have a spare of the female accent! send me 350g in a cr and i'll send it off. :3 i'll add you to the list for the male coatl cat!
..................................................................... DGvY4qO.gif
@habby

I'd like to be on the list for the Accent: Coatl Cat F.
@habby

I'd like to be on the list for the Accent: Coatl Cat F.
tumblr_p5situFZKz1wg7iydo6_r1_250.png 7QNdwjy.png
@Rockelle gotcha! just so you know it maybe a while before I'm able to print (as i try to wait for about 10 people to be interested)

if you'd like to expedite your order it'd be 1000g for the blueprint + 200g!
@Rockelle gotcha! just so you know it maybe a while before I'm able to print (as i try to wait for about 10 people to be interested)

if you'd like to expedite your order it'd be 1000g for the blueprint + 200g!
@habby Just checkin in! (and friendly bompin') I know it'll be a while before Coatl Cat M prints, I hope it's okay that I pay fully in treasure when they're done! I'm working towards a ton of gem genes and I don't think I'm earning enough gems to really spare any while this prints, just lettin ya know!
@habby Just checkin in! (and friendly bompin') I know it'll be a while before Coatl Cat M prints, I hope it's okay that I pay fully in treasure when they're done! I'm working towards a ton of gem genes and I don't think I'm earning enough gems to really spare any while this prints, just lettin ya know!
jPdGQf9.gif
danger is my bread and death is my butter
TvGyETb.gif
Egg_Gang_Pixel_Sig.png
@xFallingStarsx of course thats just fine!
@xFallingStarsx of course thats just fine!
Love the cat accents!
Would love to join for the  Accent: Coatl Cat F.
Any clue how long it may take for it to be filled?
And do I need to send the gems now?
Love the cat accents!
Would love to join for the  Accent: Coatl Cat F.
Any clue how long it may take for it to be filled?
And do I need to send the gems now?
looking for adorable fluffy adoptables?
You can find them here
@DutchDodo i'll get you on the list! it...might take a while, honestly. (tell ur friends lol)

nope, i prefer everyone to send gems at once, so i'll ping you when its time to print!
@DutchDodo i'll get you on the list! it...might take a while, honestly. (tell ur friends lol)

nope, i prefer everyone to send gems at once, so i'll ping you when its time to print!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17