Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | † habby's accents † COATL CATS!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17
@boxparts would you like a ping when its completed or a slot right away?
@boxparts would you like a ping when its completed or a slot right away?
..................................................................... DGvY4qO.gif
@habby slot! I love it so far and I enjoy getting more mirror accents ::)c
@habby slot! I love it so far and I enjoy getting more mirror accents ::)c
boxparts.gif
@boxparts ok c: gotcha down!
@boxparts ok c: gotcha down!
..................................................................... DGvY4qO.gif
@Habby I've been looking for the perfect accent for this girl and I think this one might be it. I'd love to be added to the pinglist for when it's done. And If it's not too much trouble could I get a preview for her? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24280841] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/242809/24280841_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Habby I've been looking for the perfect accent for this girl and I think this one might be it. I'd love to be added to the pinglist for when it's done. And If it's not too much trouble could I get a preview for her?

24280841_350.png
0f1mBJP.png
@caprineki sure i can add ya! also would you like a preview with the wip or would you want a preview when the accent is completed?
@caprineki sure i can add ya! also would you like a preview with the wip or would you want a preview when the accent is completed?
@Habby both please if possible :D
@Habby both please if possible :D
0f1mBJP.png
@habby Heyy! I'm kinda new to the whole forum sale thing (especially with accents and such so idk what im doing sorry omg) but I'd love one of each coatl cat accent! I'm kinda not smart so idk if you have any right now but when you get more (if you don't have them) I'd love to be pinged! sorry for my stupid lmao i just rly want coatl cats

I believe I'm able to afford a mixed payment as of now!
@habby Heyy! I'm kinda new to the whole forum sale thing (especially with accents and such so idk what im doing sorry omg) but I'd love one of each coatl cat accent! I'm kinda not smart so idk if you have any right now but when you get more (if you don't have them) I'd love to be pinged! sorry for my stupid lmao i just rly want coatl cats

I believe I'm able to afford a mixed payment as of now!
jPdGQf9.gif
danger is my bread and death is my butter
TvGyETb.gif
Egg_Gang_Pixel_Sig.png
@xFallingStarsx hey there! C: youre not stupid at all!

i'm currently taking down names for the next run of each accent! the list is in the third post of this thread iirc? i'll put your name down for both, and if you'd like to pay now you totally can or else i can ping you once the list is full and you can pay at that time c:
@xFallingStarsx hey there! C: youre not stupid at all!

i'm currently taking down names for the next run of each accent! the list is in the third post of this thread iirc? i'll put your name down for both, and if you'd like to pay now you totally can or else i can ping you once the list is full and you can pay at that time c:
@habby Oki!! Sounds good to me lol
I think "clueless" is a better fit anyways.
I'll probably pay when the list is full, thank you!! <3
@habby Oki!! Sounds good to me lol
I think "clueless" is a better fit anyways.
I'll probably pay when the list is full, thank you!! <3
jPdGQf9.gif
danger is my bread and death is my butter
TvGyETb.gif
Egg_Gang_Pixel_Sig.png
@caprineki also this is so late im sorry AH but [img]https://i.imgur.com/cAuxmIq.png[/img] your bab with the wip!
@caprineki also this is so late im sorry AH but

cAuxmIq.png

your bab with the wip!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17