Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Cecil's Skin Corner
1 2 ... 182 183 184 185 186 ... 206 207
@Stonebirch Thank you so much and adding you right away :D!
@Stonebirch Thank you so much and adding you right away :D!
YVn5dDH.pngHZy4NqV.pngVPkEJYy.pngv5vjidB.png
Thanks for the ping, I would definitely like a slot for Gilded Thief please!
Thanks for the ping, I would definitely like a slot for Gilded Thief please!
Pronounced Zo-no-reh-so | He/Him | I also go by Zoey & Zo | Prone to Infodumping

Ice Flight!!!!
____Directory____I'm ahead of server time by 3 hours____Dragons for Sale____
____Clan Lore (WIP)____My Fandragons (Mostly Transformers)____Wishlist____
YYYEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
@Zonorheso of course and no problem, adding you right away!
@Zonorheso of course and no problem, adding you right away!
Can I be put down as interested in reprints of Fascinating Beauty?
Can I be put down as interested in reprints of Fascinating Beauty?
Lupine||Xb6XvIZ.pngomhr10R.pnglAvpyOQ.pngJ7D1quC.pngn29EMdP.png
food_bloody_snapdragon_by_dogi_crimson-dag65m2.gif
~~
Nature Worldbuilding/Lore
Writing/Lore Shop
???
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please be gentle with me, I get stressed and anxious easily, and don't always pick up on meanings or social cues. I'm very detail-oriented & like to have all information possible before proceeding.
@Pocketdog Oh yeah of course! Let me make a new column for that! Thank you for the interest!
@Pocketdog Oh yeah of course! Let me make a new column for that! Thank you for the interest!
@Orderedchaos @SnaggleClaw @Stonebirch @acorncap @Zonorheso @Bantymom @Meyoline @Dracknorin @countbugula

Thank you all so much for filling up the first slots of Gilded Theif so fast! Please send your payment of 800g/kt over via one-way corssroads or PM. Thank you all again and hope you all have a fantastic Brightshine!
@Orderedchaos @SnaggleClaw @Stonebirch @acorncap @Zonorheso @Bantymom @Meyoline @Dracknorin @countbugula

Thank you all so much for filling up the first slots of Gilded Theif so fast! Please send your payment of 800g/kt over via one-way corssroads or PM. Thank you all again and hope you all have a fantastic Brightshine!
@Ikelu @Barrdwing @SnaggleClaw @Meyoline @Quin @vinid @mesai

Ah, the final slots of Lightbound Caretaker were never filled so I'll be covering them. If you're still interested please send your payment of 800g/kt via one-way crossroads or PM. Thank you all so much for your patience!
@Ikelu @Barrdwing @SnaggleClaw @Meyoline @Quin @vinid @mesai

Ah, the final slots of Lightbound Caretaker were never filled so I'll be covering them. If you're still interested please send your payment of 800g/kt via one-way crossroads or PM. Thank you all so much for your patience!
Hi! Unfortunately, I did not sign up for this skin; someone is abusing pinglists and UMA spreadsheets to harass me, and wrote my name. I'm so sorry for the trouble, and hope this doesn't throw off your run at all!
Hi! Unfortunately, I did not sign up for this skin; someone is abusing pinglists and UMA spreadsheets to harass me, and wrote my name. I'm so sorry for the trouble, and hope this doesn't throw off your run at all!
Image ID: Animated pixel art of the clan leader and custom progen, Purble. She is a female tundra, with the genes purple swirl, purple marbled, and maize underbelly. Her eyes are water common. She is seated on a grassy patch with one paw raised, blinking and flicking her tail on occasion. The wind rustles her fur, and the grass surrounding her. A signpost is beside her, with three arrows pointing different directions. The signs read Vin, She/Her, and FR +3. End ID.
@Vinid Oh my god I am so sorry about that! I can cover that spot no problem so no need to apologize on your part. I wish I knew who did that because someone who uses others as a weapon of harassment or anyone who would harass someone is not welcome here. I hope you have a great day and I am so sorry about your situation. Best of luck.
@Vinid Oh my god I am so sorry about that! I can cover that spot no problem so no need to apologize on your part. I wish I knew who did that because someone who uses others as a weapon of harassment or anyone who would harass someone is not welcome here. I hope you have a great day and I am so sorry about your situation. Best of luck.
I just wanted to show you my girl Pancha in the new skin! I love it. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78032537][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/780326/78032537_350.png[/img][/url]
I just wanted to show you my girl Pancha in the new skin! I love it.

78032537_350.png
1 2 ... 182 183 184 185 186 ... 206 207