Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | What to do with an unclaimed skin?
Back in early April, I received payment for, and then printed, an accent.
But one of my buyers never accepted the crossroads delivery containing her purchase, despite me pinging her about it.
It's been over a month, and from the looks of it, her lair has gone inactive. There's no forum activity since the 29th of April and her dragons are starving.

But she did pay for the skin. That is now sitting in my hoard, gathering dust.

So... what do I do with it? Should I just... put it on the auction house? Leave it in the crossroads indefinitely in case she ever comes back?
Back in early April, I received payment for, and then printed, an accent.
But one of my buyers never accepted the crossroads delivery containing her purchase, despite me pinging her about it.
It's been over a month, and from the looks of it, her lair has gone inactive. There's no forum activity since the 29th of April and her dragons are starving.

But she did pay for the skin. That is now sitting in my hoard, gathering dust.

So... what do I do with it? Should I just... put it on the auction house? Leave it in the crossroads indefinitely in case she ever comes back?
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
@Paladingineer

I mean...she did pay for it. It's no longer yours if she paid for it. So just send it to her via messages as an attachment? No need to do a CR. And that way you don't have to worry about it anymore.

@Paladingineer

I mean...she did pay for it. It's no longer yours if she paid for it. So just send it to her via messages as an attachment? No need to do a CR. And that way you don't have to worry about it anymore.

Ah, that's a good idea. I hadn't thought of putting it in a message. Thanks. I'll do that.
Ah, that's a good idea. I hadn't thought of putting it in a message. Thanks. I'll do that.
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png