Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [S] Collection of UMs
1 2 3
@Cheeseburger

Is iridescent little leaves still available? o:
@Cheeseburger

Is iridescent little leaves still available? o:
1original_by_bramblebees-dc1lysb.gifb46ca3f4e296905d87923ec035a036201_by_bramblebees-dc1lys8.gif
are you interested in trades/ willing to go down in price at twilit at all? ^^
are you interested in trades/ willing to go down in price at twilit at all? ^^
36132963_il9YvKp8m9hCpXm.png
@CrossHound

That one sold overnight, sorry!

@LemonQuartz

If you'd like, please make an offer in pure or mixed g/t at 1:850 with a minimum of 1900g in that offer.

As for trades, if you have a windbound plumage, I'll trade that for the accent and I'll match the difference with gems per the lowest ah price. I'm also looking for skins to go with my newest g1 girl; there are scries of potential breeds in her bio if you have anything that would match her.
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=123732&tab=dragon&did=41643491

I'll also take a wasp (valued at 1500g) or morph scroll and the gems to match up to 2300-2500 gems per the lowest ah price in the case of morph.
@CrossHound

That one sold overnight, sorry!

@LemonQuartz

If you'd like, please make an offer in pure or mixed g/t at 1:850 with a minimum of 1900g in that offer.

As for trades, if you have a windbound plumage, I'll trade that for the accent and I'll match the difference with gems per the lowest ah price. I'm also looking for skins to go with my newest g1 girl; there are scries of potential breeds in her bio if you have anything that would match her.
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=123732&tab=dragon&did=41643491

I'll also take a wasp (valued at 1500g) or morph scroll and the gems to match up to 2300-2500 gems per the lowest ah price in the case of morph.
Cooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.png
@cheeseburger

I actually have a wasp on hand! I could do a wasp and 500g- that accent is one I've been on the hunt for my moon goddess hehe :3
@cheeseburger

I actually have a wasp on hand! I could do a wasp and 500g- that accent is one I've been on the hunt for my moon goddess hehe :3
@LemonQuartz

The wasp scroll and 500g brings your total offer to 2000g, is there anything else you can throw in to bring up that value a bit? I have the accent valued at 2500g, but if you can bring it up to at least a value of 2200g I'll take the deal.

Here's a list of things I can always use, mostly apparel and baldwin mats. I'll value things at lowest ah price.

In the meantime, I've taken the accent off the AH, if you need time to gather funds or trade items, I will hold it for a few days.
@LemonQuartz

The wasp scroll and 500g brings your total offer to 2000g, is there anything else you can throw in to bring up that value a bit? I have the accent valued at 2500g, but if you can bring it up to at least a value of 2200g I'll take the deal.

Here's a list of things I can always use, mostly apparel and baldwin mats. I'll value things at lowest ah price.

In the meantime, I've taken the accent off the AH, if you need time to gather funds or trade items, I will hold it for a few days.
ahh im sorry- i think i misunderstood your last post, my bad ^^;

But I just sold my trail, so I can do 350g more if that works for you!
if that's good i can set up a cr (or you can if you'd prefer~)
tysm for working with me, celestiana is going to look sooo good <3
ahh im sorry- i think i misunderstood your last post, my bad ^^;

But I just sold my trail, so I can do 350g more if that works for you!
if that's good i can set up a cr (or you can if you'd prefer~)
tysm for working with me, celestiana is going to look sooo good <3
@LemonQuartz

Go ahead and set up the cr, and no problem
@LemonQuartz

Go ahead and set up the cr, and no problem
@Cheeseburger; popping in to say i'm still around and making accents, just not public ones for now because busy

the two most recent sales i'm aware of for are here: 15.5kg and 20kg

idk if it'll still go for that much in the current market but reach for the stars (thumbs up emoji)
@Cheeseburger; popping in to say i'm still around and making accents, just not public ones for now because busy

the two most recent sales i'm aware of for are here: 15.5kg and 20kg

idk if it'll still go for that much in the current market but reach for the stars (thumbs up emoji)
@daintyboots

Ah, thank you so much! As i mentioned to Deep, i'm still tentative to sell anyway, but wr shall see :p

I look forward to the reopening of your public shop, your accents are lovely!
@daintyboots

Ah, thank you so much! As i mentioned to Deep, i'm still tentative to sell anyway, but wr shall see :p

I look forward to the reopening of your public shop, your accents are lovely!
1 2 3