Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ~Fanartsy's Accents~
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 30 31
@Fanartsy

Ah, yes, but you've made a sale! Please put me down for a slot. I can do gems.
@Fanartsy

Ah, yes, but you've made a sale! Please put me down for a slot. I can do gems.
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
@Bantymom

Yeah, I apparently just messed up the layer settings.
But thank you! I'll add you to the list. You can either send the payment now or I can ping you for payment once all the slots have been filled ^^
@Bantymom

Yeah, I apparently just messed up the layer settings.
But thank you! I'll add you to the list. You can either send the payment now or I can ping you for payment once all the slots have been filled ^^
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |
@bantymom could i get a preview on this kid? ^^ [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25520145] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/255202/25520145_350.png[/img] [/url] (he who speaks by walking!)
@bantymom

could i get a preview on this kid? ^^

25520145_350.png

(he who speaks by walking!)
52234740674_590132cdb4_o.pngx > art shop
> toyhouse
> gen1 sales
uwu
> FR +3
> closing manager
> gen1
collector
uwuHandleAnimal.png
99WsXaL.gif
@Fanartsy
Put me down for a slot for that spiral accent. I'll pay now.
@Fanartsy
Put me down for a slot for that spiral accent. I'll pay now.
@Bantymom @HandleAnimal @Eurus Sorry for the inconvenience, but apparently this is would be a skincent, not an accent. So the price is 700g. If any of you want to take your order back for that reason, I understand. Also here's the previews for @HandleAnimal [img]https://i.imgur.com/ezJV2yr.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/TgZixEz.png[/img]
@Bantymom @HandleAnimal @Eurus

Sorry for the inconvenience, but apparently this is would be a skincent, not an accent. So the price is 700g. If any of you want to take your order back for that reason, I understand.

Also here's the previews for @HandleAnimal

ezJV2yr.pngTgZixEz.png
+10 FR time
He/him
| LF art |
@Bantymom @Eurus

Since you two are the only people interested, I'm only going to do a 5-print of the skincent. So I'll be sending it to be accepted as soon as I get payment from Bantymom ^^
@Bantymom @Eurus

Since you two are the only people interested, I'm only going to do a 5-print of the skincent. So I'll be sending it to be accepted as soon as I get payment from Bantymom ^^
+10 FR time
He/him
| LF art |
@Fanartsy
Thanks! It's a shame you had no more takers. I thought you had more interest before it was determined to be a skinceht.
@Fanartsy
Thanks! It's a shame you had no more takers. I thought you had more interest before it was determined to be a skinceht.
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
@Bantymom

Just the two of you actually interested, people wanted pings and previews but don't buy, but that's pretty much how it always is
@Bantymom

Just the two of you actually interested, people wanted pings and previews but don't buy, but that's pretty much how it always is
+10 FR time
He/him
| LF art |
@Fanartsy
I"m so sorry, I didn't catch the end of your previous post. I'm sending my payment by CR right now.
@Fanartsy
I"m so sorry, I didn't catch the end of your previous post. I'm sending my payment by CR right now.
Kleos
@Fanartsy
Hello! Could I be added to the interest list for Overgrown? ;w;
@Fanartsy
Hello! Could I be added to the interest list for Overgrown? ;w;
xLS5wIS.pngQ9gRUsY.gifvgZoLge.gifYPf9PUF.gif3c8tKMw.gifNWcd7OD.gifxLS5wIS.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 30 31