Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering 2018 Discussion
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
@Kimikada Thank you so, so much! I really means a lot! :)
@Kimikada Thank you so, so much! I really means a lot! :)
heEdE34.pngeO3BVs7.png
@Vengrisonne
@Anba
@Astomnus

If your guys' skins don't win, I'd love a ping to a shop or anything if you decide to keep them anyway and sell! I absolutely adore the work.
@Vengrisonne
@Anba
@Astomnus

If your guys' skins don't win, I'd love a ping to a shop or anything if you decide to keep them anyway and sell! I absolutely adore the work.
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
@Rhea
Thank you so much!<3
@Rhea
Thank you so much!<3
[quote name="Kimikada" date="2018-05-25 01:22:05" ] @shroudrat Im really hoping your "something more precious" wins. Its really really amazing! And i love how you added the pearl by their tail. Nice touch <3 [/quote] Thank you! :D With the firefly gene added I'm really hoping it wins too, so I can basically make a twice as fancy version!
Kimikada wrote on 2018-05-25 01:22:05:
@shroudrat
Im really hoping your "something more precious" wins. Its really really amazing! And i love how you added the pearl by their tail. Nice touch <3

Thank you! :D With the firefly gene added I'm really hoping it wins too, so I can basically make a twice as fancy version!
RRK8S82.png2LoJMPl.png1O7fpIM.pngQAOWWhZ.pngPu38cMN.png62BjO6G.pngltqKFwP.pngWYwciJN.pngBrFtxZn.pngtlrPe7I.pngEuB7J2B.pngvdLKK9B.png6HssRXX.png2qbSdyN.pngsAqHLPr.gif
lJX7Tr5.png
@llithiumstars - Is this your first skin entry? It's very pretty! Good luck :3

@nilah - It's amazing how much of the original drawing is visible even if the submission picture is rather small. I love it, good luck!
@llithiumstars - Is this your first skin entry? It's very pretty! Good luck :3

@nilah - It's amazing how much of the original drawing is visible even if the submission picture is rather small. I love it, good luck!
QYzhmAi.png
@Hootsewers
I very much appreciate your fungal contribution! Especially because I found my first morel a few days ago! :D
@Hootsewers
I very much appreciate your fungal contribution! Especially because I found my first morel a few days ago! :D
@shroudrat
If you ever print it as a regularly accent, or do any other eggs, I'd love to buy some! (Plague, nature, and light of course! Haha)
@shroudrat
If you ever print it as a regularly accent, or do any other eggs, I'd love to buy some! (Plague, nature, and light of course! Haha)
@Kimikada
Thanks! That's a good point hahah, I might make other dragon versions if I ever get around to making a skin/accent shop.

A spiral version would def be interesting too lol
@Kimikada
Thanks! That's a good point hahah, I might make other dragon versions if I ever get around to making a skin/accent shop.

A spiral version would def be interesting too lol
HkhtXgT.png
uaNc4Ph.png
1DPzYFq.png
YMPbu9R.png
__ __ iuEBSJ3.png
2tEkl13.png
ZxAR91S.png
FS1a8Lg.png
@DeathDino Thank you! :> Yes, I have an accent shop and I can put you in pinglist!~ <3
@DeathDino Thank you! :> Yes, I have an accent shop and I can put you in pinglist!~ <3
pecca | vengri

PDuDspB.png
kCHWEjf.png
rix3ppo.png
FObX7rS.png
iTlMlHJ.png
. ............. 52475084p.png check out elemental babies!
9PeXZUh.png
@Kimikada

Ahh I see what you mean, thank you!! I think i'm gonna try giving it like a light yellow or cream sorta color!
@Kimikada

Ahh I see what you mean, thank you!! I think i'm gonna try giving it like a light yellow or cream sorta color!
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36