Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | /Sp Accents/ small birds + flowers
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32
Hello there! just casually adding on to the many starfall pings... Fascinating Assistant Birbs Accent for female wildclaws [u]Preorders are 450g![/u] [img]https://i.imgur.com/k97MyLv.png[/img] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Wildclaw F, Accents, festival, pink, cute, animals, arcane flight[/center][br][br][size=1] --pings cut--[/size]
Hello there! just casually adding on to the many starfall pings...

Fascinating Assistant Birbs
Accent for female wildclaws

Preorders are 450g!

k97MyLv.png

Please click here to go the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Wildclaw F, Accents, festival, pink, cute, animals, arcane flight

--pings cut--
TrDrnN6.png ***
Art

Accents
@Silverpine

I would like a slot please :)
@Silverpine

I would like a slot please :)
@Izuna

Gotcha!
@Izuna

Gotcha!
TrDrnN6.png ***
Art

Accents
@MissTea

I have opened preorders for Fascinating Assistant Birbs, are you still interested in a copy?

@ArtemisEvening
@dragoninmywagon

adding you guys into this post, I keep forgetting I have a general pinglist. I hope you weren't already pinged in the GASP ping above...
Fascinating Assistant Birbs is open for preorders!
@MissTea

I have opened preorders for Fascinating Assistant Birbs, are you still interested in a copy?

@ArtemisEvening
@dragoninmywagon

adding you guys into this post, I keep forgetting I have a general pinglist. I hope you weren't already pinged in the GASP ping above...
Fascinating Assistant Birbs is open for preorders!
TrDrnN6.png ***
Art

Accents
No thank you, this time!
No thank you, this time!
7zcCDc4.jpg
@Silverpine slot please!
@Silverpine slot please!
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
@Silverpine -- I'd love to, but I don't know if I'll have enough funds by the time you get around to printing them ;o;
(I'm pretty slow when it comes to saving up currency;;;;)
@Silverpine -- I'd love to, but I don't know if I'll have enough funds by the time you get around to printing them ;o;
(I'm pretty slow when it comes to saving up currency;;;;)
;
;
;
;
91205854.png
QUESA BLANCA used STEAL YOUR KEYS!
it's SUPER EFFECTIVE!

xlrs2wn.gif ;
;
;
;
@Silverpine: I am thinking about. How long have I time to find a decision?
@Silverpine: I am thinking about. How long have I time to find a decision?
IGfzYju.png
I don't have a dragon for this but I wanted to pop by and say how adorable this is! I love it!
I don't have a dragon for this but I wanted to pop by and say how adorable this is! I love it!
@snowy
yep!

@MissTea
Should I take you off the list for now? Do you want a ping when it's printed?

@andersbegabt
Ideally I would print when I get more than 5 preorders but I usually wait 2-3 weeks and invest some of my own money if 4-5 people are interested.

@Velociraptor42
tysm!!!
@snowy
yep!

@MissTea
Should I take you off the list for now? Do you want a ping when it's printed?

@andersbegabt
Ideally I would print when I get more than 5 preorders but I usually wait 2-3 weeks and invest some of my own money if 4-5 people are interested.

@Velociraptor42
tysm!!!
TrDrnN6.png ***
Art

Accents
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32