Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | /Sp Accents/ small birds + flowers
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
@Silverpine
Slot please
@Silverpine
Slot please
27373108_xYVMFVaqc3rLU8c.png
@Silverpine [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=9&breed=13&element=4&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=96&tertgene=23&winggene=42&wings=103&auth=5759cee0c2e7dba7854d3303510040858c3e7ef0&dummyext=prev.png[/img] May I have a preview on this scry? c:
@Silverpine
dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=9&breed=13&element=4&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=96&tertgene=23&winggene=42&wings=103&auth=5759cee0c2e7dba7854d3303510040858c3e7ef0&dummyext=prev.png

May I have a preview on this scry? c:
TO3CCkr.png
May I please have a slot for tumble and hazy, and also be added to the pinglist? :D
May I please have a slot for tumble and hazy, and also be added to the pinglist? :D
@Silverpine

Would I be able to snag a slot for tumble?
@Silverpine

Would I be able to snag a slot for tumble?
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
@Silverpine I'd like to preorder Tumble, as well please. Thanks
@Silverpine I'd like to preorder Tumble, as well please. Thanks
For 'favorite dragon' forum games, feel free to choose from hibden as well.
Lore dragons at front of lair.

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` winterprism*´¨)
@Silverpine slot for tumble please!
@Silverpine slot for tumble please!
WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
@Velkhana @Tserin @Tuatara @scarletskyz @Lycoriae @Malachite @winterprism @Croissants

Got you all for slots! We now have enough to print, please send me the preorder payment (450g) so I can buy a blueprint and print it! Thank you all!

@TempestDragon

got u for the pinglist!
@Velkhana @Tserin @Tuatara @scarletskyz @Lycoriae @Malachite @winterprism @Croissants

Got you all for slots! We now have enough to print, please send me the preorder payment (450g) so I can buy a blueprint and print it! Thank you all!

@TempestDragon

got u for the pinglist!
TrDrnN6.png ***
Art

Accents
@World Here is your preview! [img]https://i.imgur.com/nUXAWgO.png[/img]
@World

Here is your preview!

nUXAWgO.png
TrDrnN6.png ***
Art

Accents
@silverpine any update on when you'll be sending out tumble?
@silverpine any update on when you'll be sending out tumble?
For 'favorite dragon' forum games, feel free to choose from hibden as well.
Lore dragons at front of lair.

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` winterprism*´¨)
@winterprism

tumble actually arrived yesterday! Skin orders have been taking a bit long these days and on top of that, there was an issue with the sizing (totally my fault, should've double checked) so it had to be resubmitted.

I was planning on sending them out later today when I have more time. Thank you for your patience!

@winterprism

tumble actually arrived yesterday! Skin orders have been taking a bit long these days and on top of that, there was an issue with the sizing (totally my fault, should've double checked) so it had to be resubmitted.

I was planning on sending them out later today when I have more time. Thank you for your patience!

TrDrnN6.png ***
Art

Accents
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32