Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | (S) Radiant - Last Copy [retired]
[center]The title says it all. I'm selling this: Radiant: [skin=26179] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/a132cd197afa2f466ffeb46cf4c8e0f4/tumblr_p6hd28JmfD1thtmzjo1_400.png[/img] This is a 5-print, now retired custom, and I've already sold/traded my other copies for 750g a piece. I'm willing to haggle a bit, and I'm really eager to sell this so I can buy more eggs for the mass hatch I'm planning. I'll also trade for a combo of eggs and gems/treasure, if you'd like! Seriously, just offer. In fact, if you'd like to be added to the pinglist for said hatch, I'm all for it! I'll probably go ahead when I get up to 15-20 eggs (currently at 8 while I build up one of each type but it shouldn't take long, I've been stockpiling for 3-4 days thus far) but starting the list now would probably be a good idea. [/center]
The title says it all. I'm selling this:

Radiant:

tumblr_p6hd28JmfD1thtmzjo1_400.png

This is a 5-print, now retired custom, and I've already sold/traded my other copies for 750g a piece. I'm willing to haggle a bit, and I'm really eager to sell this so I can buy more eggs for the mass hatch I'm planning. I'll also trade for a combo of eggs and gems/treasure, if you'd like!
Seriously, just offer.

In fact, if you'd like to be added to the pinglist for said hatch, I'm all for it!

I'll probably go ahead when I get up to 15-20 eggs (currently at 8 while I build up one of each type but it shouldn't take long, I've been stockpiling for 3-4 days thus far) but starting the list now would probably be a good idea.
xxx

Vynne
they/them • +3hr
Skins & Accents

tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
`
`
xxx

Vynne
they/them • +3hr
Skins & Accents

tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif