Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Windbound Racer - In stock!
1 2
@Xirei

Certainly! Thank you!
@Xirei

Certainly! Thank you!
Catfeather Loop fbwG7W5.png

please see shop front for specific pinglists
@Catfeather I loved this accent already when i saw it in the contest entries! i#d love a slot!
@Catfeather I loved this accent already when i saw it in the contest entries! i#d love a slot!
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@Fujo

Aw, thank you! c: I'll mark you down! :D
@Fujo

Aw, thank you! c: I'll mark you down! :D

@Vhyxalas @Wolfnekku @Xirei @Birdskull @Fujo

Hello everyone!

I'm sorry for the delay, but I have enough gems now to cover the rest of the blueprint cost for Windbound Racer! So, if you're still interested in a copy, now is a great time to send in payment, please! ;D

It's 450g, and if you could send through 1-way crossroads, that'd be awesome (though PM works too).

I'll ping you again when it's submitted~

Thank you! :D
@Vhyxalas @Wolfnekku @Xirei @Birdskull @Fujo

Hello everyone!

I'm sorry for the delay, but I have enough gems now to cover the rest of the blueprint cost for Windbound Racer! So, if you're still interested in a copy, now is a great time to send in payment, please! ;D

It's 450g, and if you could send through 1-way crossroads, that'd be awesome (though PM works too).

I'll ping you again when it's submitted~

Thank you! :D

@Vhyxalas @Wolfnekku @Xirei @Birdskull

Here's the promised ping about Windbound Racer being submitted!

Hopefully it will be a quick turnaround, and go through with no issues. Shadows and lines should be dark enough, but if for some reason it gets rejected, I'll let you know, and give you an updated version preview. (and if in that case it's no longer to your liking I can give a refund, but it may take a few days to get the gems). Hopefully it'll all go smoothly though, and the next you hear from me will be when it gets sent to your inboxes! ;D
@Vhyxalas @Wolfnekku @Xirei @Birdskull

Here's the promised ping about Windbound Racer being submitted!

Hopefully it will be a quick turnaround, and go through with no issues. Shadows and lines should be dark enough, but if for some reason it gets rejected, I'll let you know, and give you an updated version preview. (and if in that case it's no longer to your liking I can give a refund, but it may take a few days to get the gems). Hopefully it'll all go smoothly though, and the next you hear from me will be when it gets sent to your inboxes! ;D

@Catfeather

Thank you for the update! ^^
I'm not worried, I know you've been running an accent shop for a while so I feel like you know what you're doing. XD
@Catfeather

Thank you for the update! ^^
I'm not worried, I know you've been running an accent shop for a while so I feel like you know what you're doing. XD
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
@Catfeather Could I please get a preview on this scry? [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=142&bodygene=19&breed=3&element=9&gender=1&tert=173&tertgene=14&winggene=20&wings=154&auth=5cc542f73a15d9fc9bf587b6d8099acff1c064d2&dummyext=prev.png[/img] edit: spelling
@Catfeather Could I please get a preview on this scry?
dragon?age=1&body=142&bodygene=19&breed=3&element=9&gender=1&tert=173&tertgene=14&winggene=20&wings=154&auth=5cc542f73a15d9fc9bf587b6d8099acff1c064d2&dummyext=prev.png

edit: spelling
s7cpOmi.png
@Aviv I am so, SO sorry I missed your ping! D': Here is your preview: [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/09f5f63ed19973659717703fd1f84e01/tumblr_p6omohrLyo1shyk2ho2_r1_400.png[/img] If you're still interested, you can still have it for the preorder price, and it's freshly in-stock! :) [skin=26273]
@Aviv

I am so, SO sorry I missed your ping! D':

Here is your preview:
tumblr_p6omohrLyo1shyk2ho2_r1_400.png

If you're still interested, you can still have it for the preorder price, and it's freshly in-stock! :)

@Catfeather it looks good, but unfortunately I can't afford it at the moment - unless you'd take a Raven sylvan anklets and bracelet as partial payment?
@Catfeather it looks good, but unfortunately I can't afford it at the moment - unless you'd take a Raven sylvan anklets and bracelet as partial payment?
s7cpOmi.png
1 2