Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | /// o u j i ' s accents /// new 2.26
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27 28
@Ouji

Can I be added to your pinglist please?
@Ouji

Can I be added to your pinglist please?
tsvZJsx.png
» fr+0
» UMA sales
» g1 sales
» Wishlist
I apologize for not knowing (this is the first time I have bought an accent on the forums) - will the accents be sent to us when they are done, or do we have to go somewhere specific to pick them up?

Again, sorry if this is a dumb question. ;^;
I apologize for not knowing (this is the first time I have bought an accent on the forums) - will the accents be sent to us when they are done, or do we have to go somewhere specific to pick them up?

Again, sorry if this is a dumb question. ;^;
@Cynil adding you in a moment mr all seeing eye//

@Dovahbriin no worries! Feel free to ask if you have any more questions^^ I'll be sending them thru pm once they get back to me <3 usually it takes 5-7 days (assuming it gets approved the first try) for an accent to be printed- so probably a day or two more till your order arrives//
@Cynil adding you in a moment mr all seeing eye//

@Dovahbriin no worries! Feel free to ask if you have any more questions^^ I'll be sending them thru pm once they get back to me <3 usually it takes 5-7 days (assuming it gets approved the first try) for an accent to be printed- so probably a day or two more till your order arrives//
@Ouji

Ah, okay! that makes sense.
Thank you for letting me know!
(I'm so excited!) c:
@Ouji

Ah, okay! that makes sense.
Thank you for letting me know!
(I'm so excited!) c:
@Ouji, Could I be slapped onto your pinglist please? I'll try sending payment in for Call Unto Me this weekend!
@Ouji, Could I be slapped onto your pinglist please? I'll try sending payment in for Call Unto Me this weekend!
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Amorah got it ! and sure no rush^^ i could just shoot you a 7 day PA when it arrives//
@Amorah got it ! and sure no rush^^ i could just shoot you a 7 day PA when it arrives//
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39245040] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/392451/39245040_350.png[/img] [/url] I finally caught Gold Silks on MP c:[/center]

39245040_350.png

I finally caught Gold Silks on MP c:
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Peyp lOOK AT THIS SPOILED BOY OMG
he looks like a million $$$ i love him
featured !
@Peyp lOOK AT THIS SPOILED BOY OMG
he looks like a million $$$ i love him
featured !
[center][SUB] @Sucrose @Farvel @Valka @OFF @Dovahbriin @Rahkali @Farvel @Valka @Dovahbriin @Amorah @Mercedes @matejko @Snowkitsu @FlareSolaire @Lunox @Niharike @starblaziing @Blightwyrm @snowpea @Valentina@AimzVador @Imani @Aloice @Exhalted @lionx @Micheru @Velliana @Pollen @Lawcaldwell @scarletskyz @RyuLevone @boxparts [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9052/f/2018/048/a/f/i_have_come2pre_by_nhlo-dc3ghu0.png[/img] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/327b/f/2018/048/a/0/call_unto_me2prev_by_nhlo-dc3ghug.png[/img] hello! unfortunately call unto me/i have come was rejected for using a cross within its design however, i've redrawn it into a rose+seraphim wings instead to keep the original feel of the accent and will be resubmitting it in a few moments ! [b]only the cross part has changed[/b] so it'll be 99% the same accent im deeply sorry for the delay and will avoid this in the future ;; v ;; thank you so much for reading ; v ; just a little patience and i'll deliver these soon enough ! [quote][sub]We regret to inform you that your recent Custom Skin or Accent submission was not approved. The submission was rejected due to the following reason(s): (call unto me) To remain respectful and neutral to all faiths, we do not allow the usage of religious symbols in skins and accents. Please remove the cross from this design.[/quote]

@Sucrose @Farvel @Valka @OFF @Dovahbriin @Rahkali @Farvel @Valka @Dovahbriin @Amorah @Mercedes @matejko @Snowkitsu @FlareSolaire @Lunox @Niharike @starblaziing @Blightwyrm @snowpea @Valentina@AimzVador
@Imani @Aloice @Exhalted @lionx @Micheru @Velliana @Pollen @Lawcaldwell
@scarletskyz @RyuLevone @boxparts
i_have_come2pre_by_nhlo-dc3ghu0.png
call_unto_me2prev_by_nhlo-dc3ghug.png

hello! unfortunately call unto me/i have come was rejected for using a cross within its design
however, i've redrawn it into a rose+seraphim wings instead to keep the original feel of the accent and will be resubmitting it in a few moments !
only the cross part has changed so it'll be 99% the same accent
im deeply sorry for the delay and will avoid this in the future ;; v ;;
thank you so much for reading ; v ; just a little patience and i'll deliver these soon enough !

Quote:
We regret to inform you that your recent Custom Skin or Accent submission was not approved. The submission was rejected due to the following reason(s):

(call unto me) To remain respectful and neutral to all faiths, we do not allow the usage of religious symbols in skins and accents. Please remove the cross from this design.
@Ouji

Ah, I'm sorry to hear that you had to redraw part of them. :/
But, I understand why. And - they still look just as gorgeous, and definitely worth the wait. <3
@Ouji

Ah, I'm sorry to hear that you had to redraw part of them. :/
But, I understand why. And - they still look just as gorgeous, and definitely worth the wait. <3
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27 28