Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Lately's Learning Librairy
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 32 33
@WistyRain Absolutely posi-toutly. I will send a PA yoru way.
@WistyRain Absolutely posi-toutly. I will send a PA yoru way.
@SilverLately
Looks like I'm a bit short on treasure! Do you accept mixed payments? Sorry for being so scatterbrained
@SilverLately
Looks like I'm a bit short on treasure! Do you accept mixed payments? Sorry for being so scatterbrained
tumblr_pufqw141CO1ugssd3o1_250.png
@WistyRain Sure! I'll send you a CR.
@WistyRain Sure! I'll send you a CR.
Hello! @SilverLately
I tried to access the pinglist but failes, so please add me for Accent: Baroness Hedyloidea!
Also, do you plan to do Dusky and Sunset versions for PC maybe?:3
Hello! @SilverLately
I tried to access the pinglist but failes, so please add me for Accent: Baroness Hedyloidea!
Also, do you plan to do Dusky and Sunset versions for PC maybe?:3
NmS5GYp.png LRsHRNT.png b8wk9GD.png DtPHRBn.png
@KameTurtle Thank you for letting me know! I can absolutely give you a ping for both, although the PC recolours may need to wait a bit, as they tend to not sell as well, and I need to re build up funds to front for their printing.
@KameTurtle Thank you for letting me know! I can absolutely give you a ping for both, although the PC recolours may need to wait a bit, as they tend to not sell as well, and I need to re build up funds to front for their printing.
@SilverLately Thank you! Will wait as long as needed, these are stunning! Also hope to get ahold of Baroness Hedyloidea [emoji=planet size=1]
@SilverLately
Thank you! Will wait as long as needed, these are stunning!
Also hope to get ahold of Baroness Hedyloidea
NmS5GYp.png LRsHRNT.png b8wk9GD.png DtPHRBn.png
Can I have 1 copy of Candlebearer? @SilverLately
Can I have 1 copy of Candlebearer? @SilverLately
BannerSiggiSize.pngky82ASU.gif
Just coming in here to let you know I ran into Pallas Hedyloidea complete by accident, and then saw that it was [i]literally perfect[/i] for my random progen [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12108375] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/121084/12108375_350.png[/img] [/url] Thank u for letting her bankrupt my gems once again
Just coming in here to let you know I ran into Pallas Hedyloidea complete by accident, and then saw that it was literally perfect for my random progen

12108375_350.png

Thank u for letting her bankrupt my gems once again
ur local tree hoarder extraordinaire
@ChroniclerCherry Woah- a double black random protogen! I'm glad that she's found some love with that accent!
@ChroniclerCherry Woah- a double black random protogen! I'm glad that she's found some love with that accent!
@SilverLately
I'd love to have the "Painted L Hedyloidea" accent, but I mostly have treasure now. I think the gem ration is around 1g:1100t. Can I pay up 660kt?
@SilverLately
I'd love to have the "Painted L Hedyloidea" accent, but I mostly have treasure now. I think the gem ration is around 1g:1100t. Can I pay up 660kt?
A logo with two small green sprouts and the title Spontaneous Sprouts
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 32 33