Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | CLOSED DO NOT POST
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34
@KKorven
May I be in the pinglist of Phoenix?
And I might need more time to gather funds QAQ
Thank you very much!
@KKorven
May I be in the pinglist of Phoenix?
And I might need more time to gather funds QAQ
Thank you very much!
@orzorzorzzz I'll put you down for a slot in the second run. How long do you think you'll need c:?
@orzorzorzzz I'll put you down for a slot in the second run. How long do you think you'll need c:?
@KKorven
emmm maybe in two weeks?
can you accept this QAQ?
@KKorven
emmm maybe in two weeks?
can you accept this QAQ?
@KKorven Could I grab a slot for both please? :)
@KKorven Could I grab a slot for both please? :)
sdfs_by_esdren-dbwy3bv.png
@orzorzorzzz Mm right I can do that. Just so you know I'd need at least 6-7 payments to be able make a new print, so the sooner the better ok :)? I'll ping you again when copies are available.

@Alive Yes definitely! Thanks for the interest ^^. I was just about to send out payment pings for Eastern Dawn.
@orzorzorzzz Mm right I can do that. Just so you know I'd need at least 6-7 payments to be able make a new print, so the sooner the better ok :)? I'll ping you again when copies are available.

@Alive Yes definitely! Thanks for the interest ^^. I was just about to send out payment pings for Eastern Dawn.
@KKorven
Yeah thank you very very much!
I will try my best to get enough money!
@KKorven
Yeah thank you very very much!
I will try my best to get enough money!
[center] [b][size=4]Eastern Dawn[/size][/b] Now taking payment! If you've also ordered a copy of Phoenix earlier the first run is currently taking payment, and you should have received a ping too. Payment status is updated on the first page. If you need time to gather funds please let me know, as I need at least 6 payments to be able to cover a blue print. Thanks! 800g (made some small adjustments) [img]https://s6.postimg.org/8rs8smmmp/SD-f-_Chong_MIng2.png[/img] [img]https://s6.postimg.org/3lc1ko469/SD-f-_Chong_MIng2-prev1.png[/img] [columns][LIST=1] Slots [*]@Forelle [*]@Niharike [*]/Kaio (paid) [*]@aecasia [*]@Valentina [*]@Amut [*]@Micheru [*]@Emmahaa (held) [*]@Peisinoe [*]@Alive [/LIST][/columns]
Eastern Dawn
Now taking payment! If you've also ordered a copy of Phoenix earlier the first run is currently taking payment, and you should have received a ping too. Payment status is updated on the first page. If you need time to gather funds please let me know, as I need at least 6 payments to be able to cover a blue print. Thanks!

800g
(made some small adjustments)
SD-f-_Chong_MIng2.png
SD-f-_Chong_MIng2-prev1.png
    Slots
  1. @Forelle
  2. @Niharike
  3. /Kaio (paid)
  4. @aecasia
  5. @Valentina
  6. @Amut
  7. @Micheru
  8. @Emmahaa (held)
  9. @Peisinoe
  10. @Alive
@Kkorven

sending payment for both!
@Kkorven

sending payment for both!
lightfull.png
@KKorven
Can I get a slot for Four-eyed Phoenix please? Thank you very much!

edit:
I just realized why I wasn't pinged from GASP (I found them out through friends). You'd want to use 'skincent' as the keyword for them instead of 'skin', since most people regard 'skin' as something that covers 100% of the dragon, while 'skincent' is an accent that covers more than 30% of the dragon so has to use a skin blueprint. Thought you might like to know that. :P
@KKorven
Can I get a slot for Four-eyed Phoenix please? Thank you very much!

edit:
I just realized why I wasn't pinged from GASP (I found them out through friends). You'd want to use 'skincent' as the keyword for them instead of 'skin', since most people regard 'skin' as something that covers 100% of the dragon, while 'skincent' is an accent that covers more than 30% of the dragon so has to use a skin blueprint. Thought you might like to know that. :P
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@hat17 Hi there :D And noted, thank you!

Edit: Oh I see!! I really didn't know that, thank you for telling me ^^;;; Well I'm glad you found them here anyway. I wonder if making another ping now would be bothering people. It looks like the same people were pinged twice already orz. Maybe next time...
@hat17 Hi there :D And noted, thank you!

Edit: Oh I see!! I really didn't know that, thank you for telling me ^^;;; Well I'm glad you found them here anyway. I wonder if making another ping now would be bothering people. It looks like the same people were pinged twice already orz. Maybe next time...
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34