Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala Skin Discussion 2018
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 42 43
@Sesha

Thanks! ;u; I do love the birch look, it feels very winter and is just a fun texture to draw :"D

@Lunarey

If you mean idea for the contest, you don't need a blueprint. Just download the PSD files and draw out your idea on one of the skins! Then upload to a reliable image host (like Tumblr) and copy/paste the URL of the image to the entry post.
@Sesha

Thanks! ;u; I do love the birch look, it feels very winter and is just a fun texture to draw :"D

@Lunarey

If you mean idea for the contest, you don't need a blueprint. Just download the PSD files and draw out your idea on one of the skins! Then upload to a reliable image host (like Tumblr) and copy/paste the URL of the image to the entry post.
@SolarRush thank you
@SolarRush thank you
@Lunarey
That looks great <3 but this is the discussion thread, you should post your entry here :)
@Lunarey
That looks great <3 but this is the discussion thread, you should post your entry here :)
@UrbanPhantom Your skin is awesome! If you can't decide on a name, may I suggest Subzero Strike?
@UrbanPhantom Your skin is awesome! If you can't decide on a name, may I suggest Subzero Strike?
0FEQE.gifuIpEb.gifFzmxW.gifeTn1w.gif8pHpP.gifkl0OI.gifd78Sc.gifnrEsz.gifPQjYl.gifarWVw.gifEkQA5.gifEMJ7C.gifmdW8B.gif7L9Ys.gifYpyXI.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
|
wswck9N.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Draco | 17 | she/they | FR+3
~ accents
~ wishlist
~ tumblr
~ toyhouse
~ adopts

11379478.gif
@Kalvin

Oh my goodness flowers! It. Has. Flowers! Your entry is beautiful!
@Kalvin

Oh my goodness flowers! It. Has. Flowers! Your entry is beautiful!
FfsFHyt.png
@TheEnderDraco
Thank you! and thank you for the suggestion, I'll keep it in mind ^^
@TheEnderDraco
Thank you! and thank you for the suggestion, I'll keep it in mind ^^
Can someone give me critique on my skin? I'm mostly partaking in competitions like these so that I can get better. >.<;;

I think the wing's lineart and the lineart for the head and slightly the neck/belly are too light, but I couldn't find a way to make them better without making it look too light or too bold...

(page 13, second entry straight below Frost Sky)

Can someone give me critique on my skin? I'm mostly partaking in competitions like these so that I can get better. >.<;;

I think the wing's lineart and the lineart for the head and slightly the neck/belly are too light, but I couldn't find a way to make them better without making it look too light or too bold...

(page 13, second entry straight below Frost Sky)

18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
Just wondering what people think of my skin? I've never done one before so I'd be interested to know what people think...

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2350701/14#post_31264529
Just wondering what people think of my skin? I've never done one before so I'd be interested to know what people think...

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2350701/14#post_31264529
unknown.png
@MagicmakerRose
I like your accent! However, for it to be an accent and not a skin with a lot of grey on it, you have to turn off the dragon layer before you export the image! Just leave the pretty crystals with shadows and lineart clipped on. Good luck!
@MagicmakerRose
I like your accent! However, for it to be an accent and not a skin with a lot of grey on it, you have to turn off the dragon layer before you export the image! Just leave the pretty crystals with shadows and lineart clipped on. Good luck!
ww_po_by_idlewildly-dcoj48d.png
@UrbanPhantom @Kalvin
Wow! Definitely cheering for both your entries! They're so detailed and vibrant and unique! <3
@UrbanPhantom @Kalvin
Wow! Definitely cheering for both your entries! They're so detailed and vibrant and unique! <3
ww_po_by_idlewildly-dcoj48d.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 42 43