Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Reef's accents! NEW flower fairy
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
boop
boop
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
@Reefknot I sent my payment over ahead of time just in case I'm offline when you need to send it in. It looks like its filling up pretty well. But I'm not in a hurry. If it still takes awhile to fill up the rest of the way its ok. I'm busy in real life sometimes and don't want to leave you hanging. :)
@Reefknot I sent my payment over ahead of time just in case I'm offline when you need to send it in. It looks like its filling up pretty well. But I'm not in a hurry. If it still takes awhile to fill up the rest of the way its ok. I'm busy in real life sometimes and don't want to leave you hanging. :)
Sp68xlZ.png6WQdIvy.gif
@luciddreams @dross @cyrya hey guys! C: if you guys are all still interested in flower fairy, you can go ahead and send payment, as I'll be able to buy a blueprint if you do! C:

@Pisces2012
Thanks! :D
@luciddreams @dross @cyrya hey guys! C: if you guys are all still interested in flower fairy, you can go ahead and send payment, as I'll be able to buy a blueprint if you do! C:

@Pisces2012
Thanks! :D
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
@Reefknot Can I get a copy of that constellation re-print? it'll go great with my starmap dragons......
@Reefknot Can I get a copy of that constellation re-print? it'll go great with my starmap dragons......
- Accidentally deleted Hamlet parody quote while working on signature RIP -
@gingerfrost
Sure! If you go ahead and send payment how, I'll be able to get it printed soon ^-^
@gingerfrost
Sure! If you go ahead and send payment how, I'll be able to get it printed soon ^-^
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
@luciddreams @JD1620 @cyrya @Pisces2012
hi everyone! by now you should all have received your copy of the accent through PM C: if not, then let me know

also, i'd love to see what dragon you use the accent on! :D
@luciddreams @JD1620 @cyrya @Pisces2012
hi everyone! by now you should all have received your copy of the accent through PM C: if not, then let me know

also, i'd love to see what dragon you use the accent on! :D
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
I did receive thank you so much : 3 as for the dragon, impossible to show seeing he's not SD yet XD but you know him : 3 the magenta boy!
I did receive thank you so much : 3 as for the dragon, impossible to show seeing he's not SD yet XD but you know him : 3 the magenta boy!
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@reefknot This accent is truly gorgeous. Look at my beautiful dragon! I can't wait to add more wardrobe slots so that I can finish his outfit. :) Do you have a ping list for print releases? If so, can i be added to it? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/455967/45596693_350.png[/img]
@reefknot This accent is truly gorgeous. Look at my beautiful dragon! I can't wait to add more wardrobe slots so that I can finish his outfit. :)

Do you have a ping list for print releases? If so, can i be added to it?

45596693_350.png

Sp68xlZ.png6WQdIvy.gif
@Reefknot hello! Just curious, do you still have any extra copies of flower fairy floating around? I'd love a copy if you ever reprint it!
@Reefknot hello! Just curious, do you still have any extra copies of flower fairy floating around? I'd love a copy if you ever reprint it!
output-onlinegiftools.gif
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19