Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Kelly's Workshop NEW SD Female Astrid
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
i'm still interested in a copy of Lady Harpy - Tanned. i will send you a pm with the payment. thanks!
i'm still interested in a copy of Lady Harpy - Tanned. i will send you a pm with the payment. thanks!
DmRdZYl.png
@Pantali
I have added you to the slot list. You can send the payment now or later when 2nd run reaches 4-5 people. If you send the payment over now but I don't get enough slots filled after two weeks, you can ask me to return the payment (or if you pay now and after two weeks you are the only one on the 2nd run list, I can steal one copy from one of my two showcase dragons for you).
@Pantali
I have added you to the slot list. You can send the payment now or later when 2nd run reaches 4-5 people. If you send the payment over now but I don't get enough slots filled after two weeks, you can ask me to return the payment (or if you pay now and after two weeks you are the only one on the 2nd run list, I can steal one copy from one of my two showcase dragons for you).
tumblr_p17b0efkpB1tto8d0o1_400.png
@benetton
Thank you!
@benetton
Thank you!
@menghuancat can I be added to a slot for Astrid-Sunset, please?
I don't know how pre-payment works, should I toss you a CR with 850g?
@menghuancat can I be added to a slot for Astrid-Sunset, please?
I don't know how pre-payment works, should I toss you a CR with 850g?
@Felius
No worries! I've added you to the list!
And yes, it's a payment first instead of PA-selling (cuz no jokes, I only have 97gems in my account when I pinged GASP...)
@Felius
No worries! I've added you to the list!
And yes, it's a payment first instead of PA-selling (cuz no jokes, I only have 97gems in my account when I pinged GASP...)
@menghuancat can I be added for the Astrid - Doomsday? If there's gonna be a second round of it. Throw a boot at my head to send you payment!
@menghuancat can I be added for the Astrid - Doomsday? If there's gonna be a second round of it. Throw a boot at my head to send you payment!
@Felius
Sure! I'll add you to there later today when I can access my computer... That might take a while though! From my memory there are only two people, including you, on the second run list. I'll ping everyone for pre-payment when at least 5 slots are taken.
@Felius
Sure! I'll add you to there later today when I can access my computer... That might take a while though! From my memory there are only two people, including you, on the second run list. I'll ping everyone for pre-payment when at least 5 slots are taken.
I see, and tyvm!
I see, and tyvm!
@menghuancat
I’d love a copy of madam merm - seaside please! I've added myself to the google doc for the new run.
Sending the CR your way.
And here's the dragon I am planning to use it on:
Not Found

Inspired by Limanya's Amphitrite.

Could you also add me to the general pinglist for new skins/accents?
Tysm!
@menghuancat
I’d love a copy of madam merm - seaside please! I've added myself to the google doc for the new run.
Sending the CR your way.
And here's the dragon I am planning to use it on:
Not Found

Inspired by Limanya's Amphitrite.

Could you also add me to the general pinglist for new skins/accents?
Tysm!
4l3U0Zi.png.png
@HiddenGalaxy
Hi! Thank you for your reply! This post is my accent shop! I have put you down for the next run of Madam Merm and my general pinglist. I have sent the blueprints about two days ago I think. Hopefully they'll return before this weekend. The accent is 550g each. Usually I ask for pre-payment to buy blueprints, but this week I managed to make some money from my art shop so I bought the blueprints ahead. You can send the payment now via PM or CR, or wait until the accents are printed and I'll send you a PA, whichever way works easier for you.
@HiddenGalaxy
Hi! Thank you for your reply! This post is my accent shop! I have put you down for the next run of Madam Merm and my general pinglist. I have sent the blueprints about two days ago I think. Hopefully they'll return before this weekend. The accent is 550g each. Usually I ask for pre-payment to buy blueprints, but this week I managed to make some money from my art shop so I bought the blueprints ahead. You can send the payment now via PM or CR, or wait until the accents are printed and I'll send you a PA, whichever way works easier for you.
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36