Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Autopilot's Workshop [Hiatus]
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 344 345
@Autopilot
Hello!
I would like to preorder BogSNAKE and Coatl Coils :)

And if you print Bogaconda again, could you ping me?
And could you put me on your general pinglist?
You make fantastic skins and accents! :D

Thank you!
@Autopilot
Hello!
I would like to preorder BogSNAKE and Coatl Coils :)

And if you print Bogaconda again, could you ping me?
And could you put me on your general pinglist?
You make fantastic skins and accents! :D

Thank you!
2r1O20i.png
@autopilot

Thanks I hate this

Put me down for Dark Iron Acolyte!
@autopilot

Thanks I hate this

Put me down for Dark Iron Acolyte!
@Autopilot

Hello again! :)

I would like to pre-order Spiral Curlsv too

Thank you!
@Autopilot

Hello again! :)

I would like to pre-order Spiral Curlsv too

Thank you!
2r1O20i.png
@autopilot

Is it 750 for Skincent: Coatl Coils?
@autopilot

Is it 750 for Skincent: Coatl Coils?
tumblr_inline_p81uu8PtSF1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
She/her
FR +1
Wishlist
xxx g1 Quest
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
@autopilot
aaaa hum I would like to get a slot on the skincent: Wildcopter but I have no idea of when i will be able to play... ;v;
@autopilot
aaaa hum I would like to get a slot on the skincent: Wildcopter but I have no idea of when i will be able to play... ;v;
stare_by_addmedia-d763984.giffo07.pngstare_by_addmedia-d763984.gif
@Autopilot I just bought you a skin at the AH. Thank you for your creation that allowed me to give life to one of my characters, who is actually a wolf. Here is the dragon wearing it, with little improvised wings on the whole, and a pretty bow on the tail. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41354223] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/413543/41354223_350.png[/img] [/url] Thank you very much *♥*
@Autopilot

I just bought you a skin at the AH. Thank you for your creation that allowed me to give life to one of my characters, who is actually a wolf. Here is the dragon wearing it, with little improvised wings on the whole, and a pretty bow on the tail.

41354223_350.png

Thank you very much *♥*
F8WMfQz.png Excuse my bad English but I'm French ^^' eGiN2Xv.png
My Wishlist / Pronouns : She / He
l5np.pnghnri.png q5v9.pngny85.pngdiqh.pngi07u.png
@Autopilot

*sighs and opens wallet* a slot for the new spiral snek skincent please
@Autopilot

*sighs and opens wallet* a slot for the new spiral snek skincent please
KVbkgOZ.png
@Autopilot
Can I have a slot for spooky scary nocturne? ^^

(I'm a bit confused on how the paying thing works right now, if I get a slot do I have to pay right away? Or do we get a little time - if yes how long? aaaand do we use 1 way CR for the payment?)
@Autopilot
Can I have a slot for spooky scary nocturne? ^^

(I'm a bit confused on how the paying thing works right now, if I get a slot do I have to pay right away? Or do we get a little time - if yes how long? aaaand do we use 1 way CR for the payment?)
wMXAg3w.png oQlTGMl.png
@Autopilot Could I get slots for Listening for Life, Rocketpack, Balloon Rider, and Faecopter please? I'm planning lore for a messenger corp and these are all perfect
@Autopilot Could I get slots for Listening for Life, Rocketpack, Balloon Rider, and Faecopter please? I'm planning lore for a messenger corp and these are all perfect
Someday, the whole sky is going to light up, and it's gonna say, "TILT."
And that's gonna be the end of the world.

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
@autopilot I didnt see it in your shop currently... but that t-rex snapper skin you posted on tumblr. is there a waiting list for that yet? If so I'd love to be on it please lol.
@autopilot I didnt see it in your shop currently... but that t-rex snapper skin you posted on tumblr. is there a waiting list for that yet? If so I'd love to be on it please lol.
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 344 345