Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Soraa's Accent Shop -OPEN- Christmas!!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Me the Christmas Gift change of payment to 450g!!
Me the Christmas Gift change of payment to 450g!!
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.pngR9EZAKj.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
ws5n0tJ.png
@Soraa
Your accents are beautiful! Is there any chance you'd do Blue Feather to Freedom for Pearlcatchers?
@Soraa
Your accents are beautiful! Is there any chance you'd do Blue Feather to Freedom for Pearlcatchers?
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
@Plesiosaur Thankyou so much for your complement!! I am planning to do some other versions of it. Just that finals are finishing tomorrow XD I'll ping you when I do make one for pearls!!! Thankyou again for the interest!!
@Plesiosaur Thankyou so much for your complement!! I am planning to do some other versions of it. Just that finals are finishing tomorrow XD I'll ping you when I do make one for pearls!!! Thankyou again for the interest!!
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.pngR9EZAKj.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
ws5n0tJ.png
@Soraa the red feathers says "removed for violation". What happened? It is really pretty (all of your accents are). I'd like to be on your general pinglist, please.
@Soraa the red feathers says "removed for violation". What happened? It is really pretty (all of your accents are). I'd like to be on your general pinglist, please.
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
@Soraa Hi! What's going on with red feathers of freedom? Are you in contact with the team to make it re-appear or something?
@Soraa Hi! What's going on with red feathers of freedom? Are you in contact with the team to make it re-appear or something?
Please ping @Philli
2 I , 2 L :)
@Philli Terribly sorry for replying so late!! I sent a PM!!
@Philli Terribly sorry for replying so late!! I sent a PM!!
ws5n0tJ.png
@Lisegathe Thankyou so much for the interest! I am in the mid of sorting that out. Will add you to the pinglist!
@Lisegathe Thankyou so much for the interest! I am in the mid of sorting that out. Will add you to the pinglist!
ws5n0tJ.png
@Soraa Please put me on your pinglist if I'm not already on it :)
@Soraa Please put me on your pinglist if I'm not already on it :)
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
(I hope this isn’t considered a dead thread…)

@Soraa I know you haven’t been online for a little while, but please update us when you see this on how the Red Feathers To Freedom issue is going?
If anyone else has heard from them after the initial PM, that would be cool. @Nivix @Safaris @Philli
(I hope this isn’t considered a dead thread…)

@Soraa I know you haven’t been online for a little while, but please update us when you see this on how the Red Feathers To Freedom issue is going?
If anyone else has heard from them after the initial PM, that would be cool. @Nivix @Safaris @Philli
@Icefire55

I asked for a refund at the beginning of Jan and haven't heard anything back.
@Icefire55

I asked for a refund at the beginning of Jan and haven't heard anything back.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17