Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Sky F w/ Wing & Chains Preorders
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@VermilionCourt
slot for Corvix Cantenata please!
@VermilionCourt
slot for Corvix Cantenata please!
47qCRdt.png
@Vermilioncourt

I'd like a copy please.

(I was thinking about this accent recently! I was hoping to hear from you again.)
@Vermilioncourt

I'd like a copy please.

(I was thinking about this accent recently! I was hoping to hear from you again.)
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@Vermilioncourt
I want a slot~Thank you
@Vermilioncourt
I want a slot~Thank you
FR_zpsvhz98v3p.png
[font=times new roman]@vermilioncourt could i get a preview of it on these two? [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=15&breed=13&element=9&gender=1&tert=83&tertgene=8&winggene=17&wings=160&auth=8353e78a41ce88f12b2a342fca141053cb2e3159&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=30&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=8&gender=1&tert=111&tertgene=0&winggene=1&wings=149&auth=b0bb600d704f745e0f1f2f6c3d9514a4b97b2ead&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@vermilioncourt

could i get a preview of it on these two?

dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=15&breed=13&element=9&gender=1&tert=83&tertgene=8&winggene=17&wings=160&auth=8353e78a41ce88f12b2a342fca141053cb2e3159&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=30&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=8&gender=1&tert=111&tertgene=0&winggene=1&wings=149&auth=b0bb600d704f745e0f1f2f6c3d9514a4b97b2ead&dummyext=prev.png
yv0mNts.png
@Amorah @Neintails @avianAnnihilator @Velten @SterlingKat

I've submitted it! This is my first time submitting an accent ever, here's to hoping it goes through without any issues. \o/

@Alphazi @Taiyou @scarletskyz @ylylhl @Chromi @Kaial @Kin

I've added you all to slots!

I'll be doing previews for users who requested it once I return home.
@Amorah @Neintails @avianAnnihilator @Velten @SterlingKat

I've submitted it! This is my first time submitting an accent ever, here's to hoping it goes through without any issues. \o/

@Alphazi @Taiyou @scarletskyz @ylylhl @Chromi @Kaial @Kin

I've added you all to slots!

I'll be doing previews for users who requested it once I return home.
@VermilionCourt Yay! Good luck!!
@VermilionCourt Yay! Good luck!!
art_shop_logo_resized_by_avianannihilator-daagnr2.pngnym_icon_size_by_avianannihilator-dcpufhw.pngudon_noodles_logo_by_avianannihilator-dbp3hgd.pngadopt_logo_by_avianannihilator-dbgvrdt.png
@VermilionCourt; in case you aren't aware, with the amount of preorder requests you are getting it would be much more profitable to you to order these in packs of 10 rather than the 5-pack it looks like you've been submitting.
@VermilionCourt; in case you aren't aware, with the amount of preorder requests you are getting it would be much more profitable to you to order these in packs of 10 rather than the 5-pack it looks like you've been submitting.
@daintyboots

I looked and that does appear to be the case.

I'll probably change it around after the submissions come in or something. Or should I change it now? I'm not sure.
@daintyboots

I looked and that does appear to be the case.

I'll probably change it around after the submissions come in or something. Or should I change it now? I'm not sure.
@VermilionCourt; i'm not sure what you mean by "after the submissions come in." do you mean use a 10-pack for the rest of the orders and leave the current order in the queue as a 5-pack?
@VermilionCourt; i'm not sure what you mean by "after the submissions come in." do you mean use a 10-pack for the rest of the orders and leave the current order in the queue as a 5-pack?
@daintyboots

Yeah, that's what I meant.
@daintyboots

Yeah, that's what I meant.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8