Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [AH] Hoaxbrush + Spiritleaf - Guardians!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Vavenal Sure! A small note, the final price will be calculated according to the g/t price of 450kt rather than dragon levels. If you're okay with that I'll toss some math at you when we get to that point.
@Vavenal Sure! A small note, the final price will be calculated according to the g/t price of 450kt rather than dragon levels. If you're okay with that I'll toss some math at you when we get to that point.
@Desnik is the shadow flight discount still active?
@Desnik is the shadow flight discount still active?
23283.png3QvS5xh.png
@Storian It sure is! I re-adjusted your PA.
@Storian It sure is! I re-adjusted your PA.
@Desnik
Aaah, sorry, I didn't see your ping bc there was a typo in my nick!
Yea sure, I'll send over the dragons and you can calculate the price from there so I can gather what's left. :)
@Desnik
Aaah, sorry, I didn't see your ping bc there was a typo in my nick!
Yea sure, I'll send over the dragons and you can calculate the price from there so I can gather what's left. :)
r1.pngr3.pngr2.png
@Vauvenal Oh noes! Well I'm glad you checked back :)
@Vauvenal Oh noes! Well I'm glad you checked back :)
Thank you!
Thank you!
23283.png3QvS5xh.png
@Desnik Aberdakitty was doing the thing again in where she doesn't go to bed to level dragons so I just begged her to go to bed and stole her dragons, can I send them in under her name?
@Desnik Aberdakitty was doing the thing again in where she doesn't go to bed to level dragons so I just begged her to go to bed and stole her dragons, can I send them in under her name?
I subscribe to all threads I start, no need to ping me
SFH6FnR.png jCqLcbT.png 3EopvJR.png 0kBe0TE.gif q0nkOrQ.png
@Artnerd Of course! If you can label them as for Aber and total them in each CR, I'd be grateful.
@Artnerd Of course! If you can label them as for Aber and total them in each CR, I'd be grateful.
@Desnik

Mind if I grab a copy of Hoaxbrush please? Will send a CR, mixed payment.
@Desnik

Mind if I grab a copy of Hoaxbrush please? Will send a CR, mixed payment.
They/them/theirs pronouns please. Also if you'd prefer to call me by name instead of by my username, my favorite name is Scarlet.
75UHyX6.png
I hoard Crimson Emperors. Will pay 6-8kt per Emperor.
@Desnik
Can i get a gem slot for Hoaxbrush + Spiritleaf please?
@Desnik
Can i get a gem slot for Hoaxbrush + Spiritleaf please?
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8