Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot Skin Discussion 2017
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
[quote name="FKcoffee" date=2017-10-01 00:51:54] Who else is ready for disappointing skins and accents to be chosen because of needlessly vague and inconsistent rules? Anyone remember that one skin that got rejected because it had about two pixels of red in art that was otherwise just bone and foliage? I'll never forget. Also, [quote=Undel]As an additional note since zombie dragons are a favorite of RoR entrants; actively bleeding or open wounds that appear to be inflicting suffering/torture upon a living creature are not okay, [b]but zombie dragons are[/b]![/quote] [quote=Undel]Correct. [b]Plaguebringer would not be a fan of emperors most likely.[/b] Plague's whole idea is the triumph through survival of the fittest. [b]Emperors are not alive, have not survived, and cannot evolve.[/b][/quote] [/quote] Oh my... I don't think I remember hearing this. How absurd! "Plaguebringer does not like this thing, and it is not in spirit of the Plague flight. But we'll use this non-Plague thing for the festival". What?
FKcoffee wrote on 2017-10-01:
Who else is ready for disappointing skins and accents to be chosen because of needlessly vague and inconsistent rules? Anyone remember that one skin that got rejected because it had about two pixels of red in art that was otherwise just bone and foliage? I'll never forget.

Also,
Undel wrote:
As an additional note since zombie dragons are a favorite of RoR entrants; actively bleeding or open wounds that appear to be inflicting suffering/torture upon a living creature are not okay, but zombie dragons are!
Undel wrote:
Correct. Plaguebringer would not be a fan of emperors most likely. Plague's whole idea is the triumph through survival of the fittest. Emperors are not alive, have not survived, and cannot evolve.

Oh my... I don't think I remember hearing this. How absurd!

"Plaguebringer does not like this thing, and it is not in spirit of the Plague flight. But we'll use this non-Plague thing for the festival". What?
hFT3jNj.png
@Autopilot
If Spooky Scary Tundra doesn't win, could I be put on a pinglist for it?
@Autopilot
If Spooky Scary Tundra doesn't win, could I be put on a pinglist for it?
giphy.gif
BanescaleSig.png
giphy.gif
@azhdrake Sure thing!
@azhdrake Sure thing!
tumblr_nq0dlcmuyk1svbq5wo1_540.png
@Autopilot If your Spooky Scary Tundra Skincent doesn't win, are you planning to print it at all?
@Autopilot If your Spooky Scary Tundra Skincent doesn't win, are you planning to print it at all?
dlJsEIj.png
@humanityxpeople Yes I will print it!
@humanityxpeople Yes I will print it!
@Owlspirit303

Hey, I think there's something wrong with your contest entries. They're only showing up as URL links, the images aren't appearing.
@Owlspirit303

Hey, I think there's something wrong with your contest entries. They're only showing up as URL links, the images aren't appearing.
FfsFHyt.png
@Owlspirit303 Oh! You almost have it! your link needs to be put in between these little bits of code! -> [img]
@Owlspirit303 Oh! You almost have it! your link needs to be put in between these little bits of code! -> [img][/img]
@ViperaUnion - I avoided looking at entries in previous years because of that, but it might be the still-unclear rules driving the poison/toxin part of the theme. You can accidentally cross a line with injuries and illnesses, but you can never go wrong with goopy acid in a magic world where it doesn't have to be realistic or act like real acid.
@ViperaUnion - I avoided looking at entries in previous years because of that, but it might be the still-unclear rules driving the poison/toxin part of the theme. You can accidentally cross a line with injuries and illnesses, but you can never go wrong with goopy acid in a magic world where it doesn't have to be realistic or act like real acid.
QYzhmAi.png
@MulberryScroll

Yeah, that's partly why I made my Bogsneak Accent. To be honest, I'm thinking about changing and doing something else for my other entry because it might be too detailed for the rules and it's kinda dull, color-wise, but the Bogsneak thing, I would actually use that on my dragon if I got a print of it, or if it won. I don't want to submit stuff I wouldn't use myself.
@MulberryScroll

Yeah, that's partly why I made my Bogsneak Accent. To be honest, I'm thinking about changing and doing something else for my other entry because it might be too detailed for the rules and it's kinda dull, color-wise, but the Bogsneak thing, I would actually use that on my dragon if I got a print of it, or if it won. I don't want to submit stuff I wouldn't use myself.
FfsFHyt.png
Well I may be almost done with this, stupid hand wanted to start twitching during part of it cause i was grasping the mouse too hard. [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/6728/f/2017/276/9/9/wipdragon_by_harthwing-dbpeq2s.png[/img] I may submit it once it's up to my expectations right now i'm iffy about it.
Well I may be almost done with this, stupid hand wanted to start twitching during part of it cause i was grasping the mouse too hard. wipdragon_by_harthwing-dbpeq2s.png

I may submit it once it's up to my expectations right now i'm iffy about it.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31