Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | .:: Accent Shop
1 2 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186
@Mizlakie

ah not at all! thank you for sharing! I'm very surprised that you got Dreamy Night considering that it was retired very long time ago :O
@Mizlakie

ah not at all! thank you for sharing! I'm very surprised that you got Dreamy Night considering that it was retired very long time ago :O
please do not quote me, thank you!
BF4JaOa.pngtumblr_os7jphd8eb1vaj6v7o4_r1_250.gifT5cqRrW.png
I'm surprised I was able to get it too! After Night has been my white whale UMA for well over a year now, so when I saw the recolor up for sale, of course I had to get it. :o Here's hoping I can get the other version soon...?
I'm surprised I was able to get it too! After Night has been my white whale UMA for well over a year now, so when I saw the recolor up for sale, of course I had to get it. :o Here's hoping I can get the other version soon...?
Hi, I added myself to the Immortal Soul spreadsheet list. Is it correct that it needs at least 10 people before it gets reprinted? (there are currently 5 people on the list)
Hi, I added myself to the Immortal Soul spreadsheet list. Is it correct that it needs at least 10 people before it gets reprinted? (there are currently 5 people on the list)
5409.png bDmZHbw.png
Soloee
windiishe/her
cs dv
Idk what I'm doing ~
a129Nss.png
NJY6F8t.png
IrrC5OJ.png
8094.png
@Soloee

Yes, sometimes I might be flexible with it but that is the basic rule.
@Soloee

Yes, sometimes I might be flexible with it but that is the basic rule.
Hello! Do you still have any copies of Silent Snow in stock? I would love to purchase one if possible!
Hello! Do you still have any copies of Silent Snow in stock? I would love to purchase one if possible!
@Torvish

I'm sorry for my late reply! PA sent!
@Torvish

I'm sorry for my late reply! PA sent!
Hi!! Your skins are so pretty! Do you possibly have any copies of these left? [LIST] [*]Abyss Gate [*]Wild Flower [*]Silent Snow [/LIST] Sorry for bothering! I also wanted to share Icarus who wears your skin :o [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58054024][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/580541/58054024_350.png[/img][/url] Thank you!
Hi!! Your skins are so pretty!
Do you possibly have any copies of these left?
  • Abyss Gate
  • Wild Flower
  • Silent Snow

Sorry for bothering! I also wanted to share Icarus who wears your skin :o
58054024_350.png
Thank you!
KMv71f5.png cHa0MYt.png
qCVFNJp.png
oaolHwW.png
SKINSHOP

@Silience

Icarus' colors are very dreamy! Thank you for sharing :)

Silent Snow and Abyss Gate were in stock so I sent them to you by PA! For Wild Flower, I added you to reprint slot but it will take long time to be reprinted.
@Silience

Icarus' colors are very dreamy! Thank you for sharing :)

Silent Snow and Abyss Gate were in stock so I sent them to you by PA! For Wild Flower, I added you to reprint slot but it will take long time to be reprinted.
Hello! I would be interested in a copy of Silent Snow if it's still available
Hello! I would be interested in a copy of Silent Snow if it's still available
SVrf4gw.pngoO4Btix.pnghi!
I would like to buy a copy of Abyss Gate and one of CHEONGMYEONG if possible please.
The spread sheet said you have them in stock so I hope it's fine to just ask like this? ^^'
I would like to buy a copy of Abyss Gate and one of CHEONGMYEONG if possible please.
The spread sheet said you have them in stock so I hope it's fine to just ask like this? ^^'
sig.gif
1 2 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186