Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Izzy's Accents [Cathedral Light STOCK]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@ilimati @Oilux @AuraBurn @SerpentRose @akitcougar Pleased to hear you guys are still interested. Since we have enough people, would you mind sending payment via PM or CR as whenever are able so I can go ahead and buy blueprints and submit the skin?
@ilimati @Oilux @AuraBurn @SerpentRose @akitcougar Pleased to hear you guys are still interested. Since we have enough people, would you mind sending payment via PM or CR as whenever are able so I can go ahead and buy blueprints and submit the skin?
iPpQXsx.png
HI, the third run of Cathedral Light has been printed! With paid orders all having been delivered, there are currently 5 copies of this accent in stock:

Find them on the AH here for the 500g. If you'd like to purchase them for 550000 treasure instead, please ping me or PM me.
HI, the third run of Cathedral Light has been printed! With paid orders all having been delivered, there are currently 5 copies of this accent in stock:

Find them on the AH here for the 500g. If you'd like to purchase them for 550000 treasure instead, please ping me or PM me.
iPpQXsx.png
Update, one has been sold, so just 4 in stock now.
Update, one has been sold, so just 4 in stock now.
iPpQXsx.png
@Izilen
May I be added to the general pinglist please?
@Izilen
May I be added to the general pinglist please?
@Dawnsky23 Of course!
@Dawnsky23 Of course!
iPpQXsx.png
Three copies of Cathedral Light currently in stock on the AH.
Three copies of Cathedral Light currently in stock on the AH.
iPpQXsx.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8