Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Izzy's Accents [Cathedral Light STOCK]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Dearest Izzy, will you put me down for Rainbow Tipped, please?
Dearest Izzy, will you put me down for Rainbow Tipped, please?
how do you do, fellow kids?

wishlist | 2 much 2 hoard | Lisa Frankenstein
@beatricks Of course I will, dearest Tris!!!
@beatricks Of course I will, dearest Tris!!!
iPpQXsx.png
Update! The first runs of Cathedral Light have now been delivered. Still taking orders for the third run.

Update! The first runs of Cathedral Light have now been delivered. Still taking orders for the third run.

iPpQXsx.png
@Izilen

Might be silly to ask, but are you still accepting orders for your accent Cathedral Light?
@Izilen

Might be silly to ask, but are you still accepting orders for your accent Cathedral Light?
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
@Oilux I would be open to reprinting it if there were still interest! Last I tried I was a couple short of a reprint, so I could try pinging again and see if the people who were down for it would still care to have it. Would you like me to do that?
@Oilux I would be open to reprinting it if there were still interest! Last I tried I was a couple short of a reprint, so I could try pinging again and see if the people who were down for it would still care to have it. Would you like me to do that?
iPpQXsx.png
@Izilen

If you wouldn't mind! Seriously I absolutely love the accent and would love my own copy.
@Izilen

If you wouldn't mind! Seriously I absolutely love the accent and would love my own copy.
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
I know it's been a million years, but you guys were down for a copy of Cathedral Light...would any of you all care to have it still? @Oilux is interested, so if you guys are I think a 5-run would be feasible!

@ilimati @AuraBurn @SerpentRose
I know it's been a million years, but you guys were down for a copy of Cathedral Light...would any of you all care to have it still? @Oilux is interested, so if you guys are I think a 5-run would be feasible!

@ilimati @AuraBurn @SerpentRose
iPpQXsx.png
@Izilen

Yep~
@Izilen

Yep~
UVL1RfY.gif RWWRzfF.png tumblr_ot29r8EObP1rde8rlo1_100.gif ULzLIId.png
Currently 5 people down for Cathedral Light's third run, so if anyone else is interested it will def be printed, probably as a 10-run.
Currently 5 people down for Cathedral Light's third run, so if anyone else is interested it will def be printed, probably as a 10-run.
iPpQXsx.png
@Izilen
Yep still interested :)
@Izilen
Yep still interested :)
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them