Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ! Frostine - [M veil, Baby UMA ICs] !
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
@Asobi
@Leonaa
@Niharike
@Fukii
@snowpea
@Zanate

I sent in Arcus and Solas for a run (Solas' second, Arcus' first)

No need to pay in advance if you don't wan't to/haven't already~ I'll set up private auctions for everyone once I've got the prints unless you've pre-paid in some other fashion.
@Asobi
@Leonaa
@Niharike
@Fukii
@snowpea
@Zanate

I sent in Arcus and Solas for a run (Solas' second, Arcus' first)

No need to pay in advance if you don't wan't to/haven't already~ I'll set up private auctions for everyone once I've got the prints unless you've pre-paid in some other fashion.
Delegate Arcus and Solas' prints are in :) Multiple copies of each are on the AH; if anyone wants to grab one in treasure for 1:1000 equiv, let me know!

I'll be sending Cerulean in sometime today too!
Delegate Arcus and Solas' prints are in :) Multiple copies of each are on the AH; if anyone wants to grab one in treasure for 1:1000 equiv, let me know!

I'll be sending Cerulean in sometime today too!
Delegate Cerulean came in, various copies went to AH and private auctions sent to preorders :)

Delegate Cerulean came in, various copies went to AH and private auctions sent to preorders :)

@Cassal Bought a copy of one of your lovely accent off the AH, figured I'd stop by and show you who I bought it for :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34317978] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/343180/34317978_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Cassal
Bought a copy of one of your lovely accent off the AH, figured I'd stop by and show you who I bought it for :D

34317978_350.png
@NomasaurusRex - Ahh I love it! Thank you for showing me, and buying the accent <3 <3
@NomasaurusRex - Ahh I love it! Thank you for showing me, and buying the accent <3 <3
Can't wait to buy a Delegate Solas accent! :D
Can't wait to buy a Delegate Solas accent! :D
fr42Fyq.png6qRiT6A.png59TgHaL.pngPIBxzws.png
@Maegelcarwen I know!!! :D I have the perfect dragon for it! :D
@Maegelcarwen I know!!! :D I have the perfect dragon for it! :D
dfUnMqs.gif7XI1FUO.pngwE7J1TW.pngq6Eeqsk.pngdfUnMqs.gif
[/url]
@Cassal

Is there any copy of Delegate Cerulean left? I can't find any on the AH. :c
@Cassal

Is there any copy of Delegate Cerulean left? I can't find any on the AH. :c
@Khadjin - Hi, no they all sold but I do have slots for another run... I'll see if theres enough interest to do so when I have a bit more time IRL (next day or so) I'll send you a ping then if you like?
@Khadjin - Hi, no they all sold but I do have slots for another run... I'll see if theres enough interest to do so when I have a bit more time IRL (next day or so) I'll send you a ping then if you like?
@Cassal

I would be grateful, yes, thank you!
@Cassal

I would be grateful, yes, thank you!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14