Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Endivinity's Skins: Verdant Construct!
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 80 81
@Endivinity I am in desperate need to join your pinglist ;w;
@Endivinity I am in desperate need to join your pinglist ;w;
aSdlF4L.png
@Endivinity please add me to your pinglist c:
@Endivinity please add me to your pinglist c:
it's 5am and I'm just taking a second to appreciate how well Golden Sage apparel fits with Bright Ambassador. look at this. i have some edits to do to make it fit even better bc dang hecko it's identical aesthetic [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/b1ca2f8d4ae9879f96ae670cb8a9865c/tumblr_or8o6hjgMx1wobvmho2_r1_400.png[/img] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/4b04a1b9366f132c3d7ba00e2ae1440a/tumblr_or8o6hjgMx1wobvmho3_r1_400.png[/img]
it's 5am and I'm just taking a second to appreciate how well Golden Sage apparel fits with Bright Ambassador. look at this. i have some edits to do to make it fit even better bc dang hecko it's identical aesthetic
tumblr_or8o6hjgMx1wobvmho2_r1_400.png
tumblr_or8o6hjgMx1wobvmho3_r1_400.png
Valhalla_tiny.gif
@Endivinity I would love to be added to your general pinglist! Does this include Custom stuff as well? (If yes, awesome, if not - please add me to that as well!) I understand customs may never happen but I have a powerful need for a female tundra match for Nectar Collector q.q

@Endivinity I would love to be added to your general pinglist! Does this include Custom stuff as well? (If yes, awesome, if not - please add me to that as well!) I understand customs may never happen but I have a powerful need for a female tundra match for Nectar Collector q.q

MUYNhfy.png
BPzUHdW.png
WNKiucd.png
tGnTWvF.pngpcTpS11.pngIJZETli.png
@clockworkeclipse @noneness @ghilliedu @palatine @darjan

Darkwood Brewmaster is reprinted and available in the AH!
@clockworkeclipse @noneness @ghilliedu @palatine @darjan

Darkwood Brewmaster is reprinted and available in the AH!
Valhalla_tiny.gif
@Endivinity

Do you have any copies of Taonga Moana for sale? Also, could I be added to your pinglist? Thanks!
@Endivinity

Do you have any copies of Taonga Moana for sale? Also, could I be added to your pinglist? Thanks!
OXX8cVk.png
@Endivinity
Hello, I sent in my payment for Vitality Anew a week ago but I haven't been noted as 'paid' on the spreadsheet yet. Just thought I'd pop in and make sure you got it :D
@Endivinity
Hello, I sent in my payment for Vitality Anew a week ago but I haven't been noted as 'paid' on the spreadsheet yet. Just thought I'd pop in and make sure you got it :D
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
@Endivinity I just know that the dragon it's to similar to yours , but those are the colours that I really love to have with the accent, that accent it's the first UM accent to not be sitting on the hoard and never tried on an actual dragon (need to find 3 more dragons to my others 3 UM skins...) , but , the important thing, she's here: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33343812] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/333439/33343812_350.png[/img] [/url] But I don't know how to dress her without hiding her amazing accent ;-;
@Endivinity
I just know that the dragon it's to similar to yours , but those are the colours that I really love to have with the accent, that accent it's the first UM accent to not be sitting on the hoard and never tried on an actual dragon (need to find 3 more dragons to my others 3 UM skins...) , but , the important thing, she's here:

33343812_350.png

But I don't know how to dress her without hiding her amazing accent ;-;
50658448.png 05d1fb7acc168af2b118ad52100939a0f9f56d7b.png
@Endivinity

just tell me plz how to give you treasures for Vitality Anew, because I am almost newbie and never bought skins by this way :D
@Endivinity

just tell me plz how to give you treasures for Vitality Anew, because I am almost newbie and never bought skins by this way :D
GBZJWeB.jpg
@Endivinity

Could I please be put on your general ping list? :D
@Endivinity

Could I please be put on your general ping list? :D
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 80 81