Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Viverridae's Accent Shop [OPEN WC F]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 98 99
@Viverridae slot for the new recolor
@Viverridae slot for the new recolor
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Viverridae Can you put me on your general pinglist? (*_* If you're doing versions of Twisted Drapery for other breeds, may I suggest bogsneaks or tundras? They always need more accents!)
@Viverridae Can you put me on your general pinglist? (*_* If you're doing versions of Twisted Drapery for other breeds, may I suggest bogsneaks or tundras? They always need more accents!)
@Viverridae can I have a slot for rose drapery, and be added to your pinglist? I really love how you've done the beak/open mouth bit. It's such a cool expression, really...pained or something ;v; its very cool and haunting.
@Viverridae can I have a slot for rose drapery, and be added to your pinglist? I really love how you've done the beak/open mouth bit. It's such a cool expression, really...pained or something ;v; its very cool and haunting.
@Viverridae I'd love a copy of that recolor!!
@Viverridae I'd love a copy of that recolor!!
. . . she/her
@viverridae would u do treasure slots for rosy?
@viverridae would u do treasure slots for rosy?
FdaIelz.gifcRwfVcQ.gif2HWoiiv.gif
@viverridae bye money slot pls ;-;
@viverridae bye money slot pls ;-;
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
@Viverridae You are gonna make me so poor. Slot for Rosy drapery please! Also definitely ping me for other recolors/breeds!
@Viverridae You are gonna make me so poor. Slot for Rosy drapery please! Also definitely ping me for other recolors/breeds!
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@Viverridae

I would like a treasure slot for Rosy Drapery, if possible. Also may I be added to your general pinglist? Thank you :D
@Viverridae

I would like a treasure slot for Rosy Drapery, if possible. Also may I be added to your general pinglist? Thank you :D
6CHTJa3.png jPSNTNW.giftCgsvq9.png
@viverridae
Slot please c:
@viverridae
Slot please c:
VHK85V8.gif
@Viverridae

Please include a preview of the accent currently being sold with the Gasp Pinglist.

Beautiful accent. :) Good luck selling.
@Viverridae

Please include a preview of the accent currently being sold with the Gasp Pinglist.

Beautiful accent. :) Good luck selling.
lumos_noxsig.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 98 99