Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [S] Sunrise Harvest

Hello! I am selling these two skins for my friend :D They did not know how to price it, but maybe something around 2kg (original price + blueprint). They're happy to haggle though :)

(edited pinglist out! I'm sorry for mis-pings ;;; I'm new to gasp! )

Please click here for updated general accent&skin pinglists!

Keywords used: Imperial F, Accents, resell, nature, cool colors, no preference, bird, warm colors

Hello! I am selling these two skins for my friend :D They did not know how to price it, but maybe something around 2kg (original price + blueprint). They're happy to haggle though :)

(edited pinglist out! I'm sorry for mis-pings ;;; I'm new to gasp! )

Please click here for updated general accent&skin pinglists!

Keywords used: Imperial F, Accents, resell, nature, cool colors, no preference, bird, warm colors
Hello there! :)
You can ask the artist (Maye) to still reprint these accents for original price + blueprint! I got mine this way, and so I paid I think about 1,5kg in total?
Hello there! :)
You can ask the artist (Maye) to still reprint these accents for original price + blueprint! I got mine this way, and so I paid I think about 1,5kg in total?
sig_00_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06q4_by_blackchaos666-d8x08gx.pngsig_01_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06px_by_blackchaos666-d8x08z7.pngsig_02_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06po_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zu.pngsig_03_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pl_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zi.pngsig_04_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pg_by_blackchaos666-d8x08go.png
You could've just pinged me, but yeah re-selling any of my accents is a bit iffy, theyre never really worth more than blueprint cost +250g unless ive specifically stated that its retired! (which these are not)
You could've just pinged me, but yeah re-selling any of my accents is a bit iffy, theyre never really worth more than blueprint cost +250g unless ive specifically stated that its retired! (which these are not)
4f4ec8b56b_98242060_o2.gif
@Maye

Oh! I'm very sorry for not pinging you first! So would a price less than 1.5kg be appropriate? :)
@Maye

Oh! I'm very sorry for not pinging you first! So would a price less than 1.5kg be appropriate? :)
@Misunderstanding
Its a bit more than ysdaar said, as they are skins the blueprints are 2k so theyre 2250g each roughly :)
@Misunderstanding
Its a bit more than ysdaar said, as they are skins the blueprints are 2k so theyre 2250g each roughly :)
4f4ec8b56b_98242060_o2.gif
@Maye

Thank you very much, and i'm sorry for not pinging you first again!
@Maye

Thank you very much, and i'm sorry for not pinging you first again!
They are both beautiful, wish i could afford something like that!
They are both beautiful, wish i could afford something like that!
bump :)
bump : )
bump : )