Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | E and ee's '*+Ever Daytime+*'
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 163 164
I'd love a copy of SirPhyllum please! <3 Dang that's pretty
(paying in gems, if you still have copies)
I'd love a copy of SirPhyllum please! <3 Dang that's pretty
(paying in gems, if you still have copies)
Wua5ROf.png
Would love a copy of SirPhyllum, thanks! :) And if I could pay in treasure that would be lovely.
Would love a copy of SirPhyllum, thanks! :) And if I could pay in treasure that would be lovely.
pierrot.pngheliotrope.png
@Nilock thank you!
@Natron I'm glad that made you laugh! Although I may not fully get it but I can still react to your reaction, and that brings me joy.
@Nilock thank you!
@Natron I'm glad that made you laugh! Although I may not fully get it but I can still react to your reaction, and that brings me joy.
r81QNWS.pngeee_by_yechen1969-dcdm2ep.png1kT3OOq.png
@Rosebrush the copy should be on PA and payment is in treasure now :)
@Rosebrush the copy should be on PA and payment is in treasure now :)
@Yeechen

May I have a slot please
@Yeechen

May I have a slot please
A phylum is one of several categories in the categorisation of Earthen life, primarily zoology. For example, a kingdom is Animalia (animals) and phylum would be right below, such as Chordata (vertebrate.) There are numerous other phyla of animal life such as Mollusca (molluscs), Arthropoda (arthropods), Porifera (sponges), etc. Such categorisation helps us understand what organisms are more closely and more distantly related. For example, in terms of animal taxonomy, a subspecies would have individuals that are most closely related, while under "kingdom", it would list all of animal life. Hope that explains! :^)

Phyllum on the other hand, as you have it in your accent's name, actually means leaf and it is derived from Greek!
A phylum is one of several categories in the categorisation of Earthen life, primarily zoology. For example, a kingdom is Animalia (animals) and phylum would be right below, such as Chordata (vertebrate.) There are numerous other phyla of animal life such as Mollusca (molluscs), Arthropoda (arthropods), Porifera (sponges), etc. Such categorisation helps us understand what organisms are more closely and more distantly related. For example, in terms of animal taxonomy, a subspecies would have individuals that are most closely related, while under "kingdom", it would list all of animal life. Hope that explains! :^)

Phyllum on the other hand, as you have it in your accent's name, actually means leaf and it is derived from Greek!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Oh my! I'm so sorry, E just noticed me I pinged the wrong list (her list). Here is the actual my pinglist: @Kaidi @Zelai Sorry for any double pings. [columns][center][skin=38373] SirPhyllum 550g 700kt retires 24/Feb[/center][nextcol][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66291775][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/662918/66291775_350.png[/img][/url][/columns]
Oh my! I'm so sorry, E just noticed me I pinged the wrong list (her list).

Here is the actual my pinglist:
@Kaidi @Zelai

Sorry for any double pings.

SirPhyllum

550g
700kt

retires 24/Feb
66291775_350.png
@Natron I see! That explains a lot, thank you :D I searched up what a phylum is but was still unsure.

And the Phyllum in my accent is indeed related to plants (Phyllum from Epiphyllum)! Now I'm worry that since I don't have leaves in my accent... *sigh*
@Natron I see! That explains a lot, thank you :D I searched up what a phylum is but was still unsure.

And the Phyllum in my accent is indeed related to plants (Phyllum from Epiphyllum)! Now I'm worry that since I don't have leaves in my accent... *sigh*
Nah, don't worry about it, the name of the accent is completely fine! There are many flowers that have scientific names that contain "phyllum" and since your accent features that exact type of plant, it makes sense! No worries, you can name your accents whatever you like as long as it doesn't go against the rules!

And glad I could explain!
Nah, don't worry about it, the name of the accent is completely fine! There are many flowers that have scientific names that contain "phyllum" and since your accent features that exact type of plant, it makes sense! No worries, you can name your accents whatever you like as long as it doesn't go against the rules!

And glad I could explain!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
can i buy one copy for treasure pls?
can i buy one copy for treasure pls?
1C14oK3.gif
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 163 164