Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [PC] Accent: Boolean by Pesticide
I was thinking of selling this: [item=Accent: Boolean] by Pesticide. The accent is retired and will not be coming back and there's none currently being sold on the AH at the moment. Does anyone have any idea what it would go for? Should I hold an auction? Flatsale? I'm not going to be needing it much longer and it doesn't fit with my lair aesthetic. You can see it here: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6092961] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/60930/6092961_350.png[/img] [/url]
I was thinking of selling this: Accent: Boolean by Pesticide. The accent is retired and will not be coming back and there's none currently being sold on the AH at the moment. Does anyone have any idea what it would go for? Should I hold an auction? Flatsale? I'm not going to be needing it much longer and it doesn't fit with my lair aesthetic.

You can see it here:
6092961_350.png
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
^ ^
^ ^
@boolean do you still have this accent? this thread is from quite, quite awhile ago so i’m assuming the answer is no, but it doesn’t hurt to ask.
@boolean do you still have this accent? this thread is from quite, quite awhile ago so i’m assuming the answer is no, but it doesn’t hurt to ask.
tumblr_inline_oopznbhmvJ1u5ynwc_540.pngvee | it/its | +3 FR time | PWYW arttumblr_inline_oopznbhmvJ1u5ynwc_540.png
CDEDBE49-F090-441-B-9239-31-F580-D3992-B.png
p3Lr8aR.pngACOZFAh.pngrQfqxOq.png
1YB0OjO.pngrI18gRz.png7Iu4Ec0.png
@CrashingKittens - It would have been better to pm me because you've just necro'd a thread that's approaching 3 years old.

No, I don't have the accent anymore. I don't even own the dragon that's being displayed in the forum post.

@Amalythia @Gaia @Madarakita
Would one of you be able to lock this thread please?
@CrashingKittens - It would have been better to pm me because you've just necro'd a thread that's approaching 3 years old.

No, I don't have the accent anymore. I don't even own the dragon that's being displayed in the forum post.

@Amalythia @Gaia @Madarakita
Would one of you be able to lock this thread please?
Locking this thread to avoid any further confusion :)
Locking this thread to avoid any further confusion :)