Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | IC: African Wild Dog Tundra
1 2 3 4 5
@ganondorf I sent a CR! I'd also like a ping for new accents, especially more Wild Dog ones :)
@ganondorf I sent a CR! I'd also like a ping for new accents, especially more Wild Dog ones :)
Pale Pink Rose
+2 hours, she/her :)
there is no 'r' in my user!
accent shop
wishlist
ISO aug 26 2023 hatches
@Ganondorf What is your treasure to gems ratio?
@Ganondorf What is your treasure to gems ratio?
VGxuHXT.png
@darzie, 850t : 1
@darzie, 850t : 1
l6nCFA8.png
BEHOLD! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17840865] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/178409/17840865_350.png[/img] [/url]
BEHOLD!

17840865_350.png
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
@Ganondorf

I am SO sorry for not seeing this! Do you still have some? If so, I'll buy a prepaid card and have the gems tonight!
@Ganondorf

I am SO sorry for not seeing this! Do you still have some? If so, I'll buy a prepaid card and have the gems tonight!
RaffleSig_Full.png
@ymbryne, I do still have some!
@ymbryne, I do still have some!
l6nCFA8.png
@Ganondorf
Please save me two, I'll pay a little extra since I took so long to see this. I'm having an issue with Paypal taking from a dead account and will get gems the moment I have it resolved.
@Ganondorf
Please save me two, I'll pay a little extra since I took so long to see this. I'm having an issue with Paypal taking from a dead account and will get gems the moment I have it resolved.
RaffleSig_Full.png
@ymbryne, alright! I can put up a crossroads for you.
@ymbryne, alright! I can put up a crossroads for you.
l6nCFA8.png
@ganondorf

Do you have any more copies of this accent and/or planning a female version? I have a mighty need o.o
@ganondorf

Do you have any more copies of this accent and/or planning a female version? I have a mighty need o.o
tumblr_og952mGjFx1vzfkcno1_75sq.giftumblr_ogb7llWAAL1vzfkcno1_100.giftumblr_og96j2sxWa1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
@ganondorf I'd love to know if you're planning on printing another run of this accent. I saw this on a Tundra and I've fallen in love with it! It actually made me want a Tundra!
@ganondorf I'd love to know if you're planning on printing another run of this accent. I saw this on a Tundra and I've fallen in love with it! It actually made me want a Tundra!
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
1 2 3 4 5