Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | DONE
I'm working on a moana fan dragon, and I want the pearl to be a similar color to the heart of tafiti from the movie. I've seen a lot of different accents that change the color of the pearl, and I'd be fine with any that changed it green. but if someone wanted to do a custom that has the swirl pattern I'd totally buy that too! here's what it looks like [img]https://res.cloudinary.com/teepublic/image/private/s--HxP6WBe7--/b_rgb:ffffff,c_limit,f_jpg,h_800,q_90,w_800/v1480997493/production/designs/903540_2.jpg[/img]
I'm working on a moana fan dragon, and I want the pearl to be a similar color to the heart of tafiti from the movie. I've seen a lot of different accents that change the color of the pearl, and I'd be fine with any that changed it green. but if someone wanted to do a custom that has the swirl pattern I'd totally buy that too! here's what it looks like
903540_2.jpg
J0RHwF8.png
bump
bump
J0RHwF8.png
bump
bump
J0RHwF8.png
bump
bump
J0RHwF8.png
bump
bump
J0RHwF8.png
have a bump! i hope you find what you're looking for!
have a bump! i hope you find what you're looking for!
ppp-badge_breedstore.gif2LNuIAb.gifjQF7p74.pngXYMsss6.gif
@tidecaller I was browsing the database and found an accent called TeFiti by @fuzzynauvelle - I don't know if it's a custom by them, but it might be worth looking into.
@tidecaller I was browsing the database and found an accent called TeFiti by @fuzzynauvelle - I don't know if it's a custom by them, but it might be worth looking into.

OVmZor1.png
@Saere they actually made that accent as a custom for me, thanks though!
@Saere they actually made that accent as a custom for me, thanks though!
J0RHwF8.png
I wondered! Your welcome, hope your dragon turns out perfect :D
I wondered! Your welcome, hope your dragon turns out perfect :D

OVmZor1.png