Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Liquidating Fest Skins/Accents - cheap!
@frozenpumpkin awesome, thank you!! I can't send until tonight because CR doesn't work on mobile for me, but I'll do so ASAP !!!!
@frozenpumpkin awesome, thank you!! I can't send until tonight because CR doesn't work on mobile for me, but I'll do so ASAP !!!!
@frozenpumpkin -- Thanks so much for getting back to me c: Those skins don't quite fit the bill for me, but I wonder about the fate of some of your dragons? Are you planning to rehome any? I'd be really interested in adopting this gent (and his accent) from you... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16497601] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/164977/16497601_350.png[/img] [/url] Of course, I understand if you plan on holding onto him in case you do return. c: And as a matter of course I like to ask people who are leaving FR if they'd be willing to sell me a 'grab bag' of their unwanted apparel items for a generic price. I've only got gems right now, but that's usually ok, right? Thanks again! And happy New Year!!
@frozenpumpkin -- Thanks so much for getting back to me c: Those skins don't quite fit the bill for me, but I wonder about the fate of some of your dragons? Are you planning to rehome any? I'd be really interested in adopting this gent (and his accent) from you...

16497601_350.png

Of course, I understand if you plan on holding onto him in case you do return. c: And as a matter of course I like to ask people who are leaving FR if they'd be willing to sell me a 'grab bag' of their unwanted apparel items for a generic price. I've only got gems right now, but that's usually ok, right?

Thanks again! And happy New Year!!
@Isobel I'm sorry to hear that, but no problem!
I don't currently plan on getting rid of any of the dragons past Runewing. That might change, but at this point I think I'd rather keep them, sorry.
As for apparel, I finished liquidating most of my items before this post went up. All I have left is a Stonekeeper Crown and a Conjurer's Cloak (which I would be willing to sell you at a pretty low price, but I know that's not exactly what you're asking after). Sorry about that!
Happy New Years to you too! :)
@Isobel I'm sorry to hear that, but no problem!
I don't currently plan on getting rid of any of the dragons past Runewing. That might change, but at this point I think I'd rather keep them, sorry.
As for apparel, I finished liquidating most of my items before this post went up. All I have left is a Stonekeeper Crown and a Conjurer's Cloak (which I would be willing to sell you at a pretty low price, but I know that's not exactly what you're asking after). Sorry about that!
Happy New Years to you too! :)
PZfBrh7.gif
she/her
FR +0
NzIvRCm.gif
@teekyo I actually set it up because I had some time to spare, but I totally understand how finicky mobile is. That's alright!
Hope you're having a great New Years so far. :)
@teekyo I actually set it up because I had some time to spare, but I totally understand how finicky mobile is. That's alright!
Hope you're having a great New Years so far. :)
PZfBrh7.gif
she/her
FR +0
NzIvRCm.gif
@frozenpumpkin
How Much would you want for the Stonekeeper's Crown if you still had it?
@frozenpumpkin
How Much would you want for the Stonekeeper's Crown if you still had it?
@Shadowsoflight I believe I've been trying to sell it at 20k, but I would be willing to go down to about 15k.
@Shadowsoflight I believe I've been trying to sell it at 20k, but I would be willing to go down to about 15k.
PZfBrh7.gif
she/her
FR +0
NzIvRCm.gif
@frozenpumpkin I will take it for 20k!;)
@frozenpumpkin I will take it for 20k!;)
Bump
Bump
PZfBrh7.gif
she/her
FR +0
NzIvRCm.gif
@frozenpumpkin out of curiosity do you have any Skydancer skins/accents left? If so, what are they and for how much?
@frozenpumpkin out of curiosity do you have any Skydancer skins/accents left? If so, what are they and for how much?
HgzXqyH.png
comfort dragons

looking for: XXX White Unbred G1 and XYY Gloom/White Unbred G1
(I have an XXX Charcoal I can trade + other g1s and items, please ask!)
@Ziegler I do!
Crystal Rainbow (70k)
Leafy Seadragon (15k)
Mistral Sing Along (100k)
@Ziegler I do!
Crystal Rainbow (70k)
Leafy Seadragon (15k)
Mistral Sing Along (100k)
PZfBrh7.gif
she/her
FR +0
NzIvRCm.gif