Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | FriedRhys' Accents 'n' Things (ImpM)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Stonebank
I found a copy of Gold Constellations on the AH, so I removed myself from the pinglist. <3
@Stonebank
I found a copy of Gold Constellations on the AH, so I removed myself from the pinglist. <3
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
@DeepflowManah ahh i'm glad! i'd love to see who you decide to put it on!
@DeepflowManah ahh i'm glad! i'd love to see who you decide to put it on!
@Stonebank Me too. I've been trying to find dragons to breed this one since the colorwheel was introduced. Dx I do have a preview of my goal though! [img]http://puu.sh/r90Qh.png[/img]
@Stonebank
Me too. I've been trying to find dragons to breed this one since the colorwheel was introduced. Dx

I do have a preview of my goal though!

r90Qh.png
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
Your starglass accents are beautiful! Wowie <3 Really sad I can't afford a copy right now, but maybe I can get one in the future, ahah.
Your starglass accents are beautiful! Wowie <3 Really sad I can't afford a copy right now, but maybe I can get one in the future, ahah.
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
@Stonebank
Hi! I was wondering if I could buy Opulent Drapery and Luxurious Drapery, if you still have them in stock :)
@Stonebank
Hi! I was wondering if I could buy Opulent Drapery and Luxurious Drapery, if you still have them in stock :)
B8GHHlZ.png
@SilverFoxDemon this is late, but thanks very much! i'm glad you like them <3

@Fairytale i'm afraid i don't have copies of either left, sorry! been meaning to edit the thread to reflect that but it kept slipping my mind.
@SilverFoxDemon this is late, but thanks very much! i'm glad you like them <3

@Fairytale i'm afraid i don't have copies of either left, sorry! been meaning to edit the thread to reflect that but it kept slipping my mind.
hi all!

i've recently done a bit of an overhaul on my pinglists and how i operate them.

first off, i will not longer be doing reprints of past accents. i'll still happily print a single copy in which you provide a blueprint + a small gem fee, but i won't be doing whole reruns - with past experience i've just found it hard to sell any leftover copies, and also i'm just...incredibly lazy. humble apologies for any inconveniences this may cause! (this of course only applies to shelved accents/skins, visible here; retired works are still very much retired)

my general list remains untouched, but i've added a few extra categories you can add yourself to if you don't want to be pinged for specific things. i now have a list for when customs open up again, and i've added breed-specific lists if you don't want to be pinged for every single breed/only want to be notified for one. feel free to add or remove yourself from any list at any time.

apologies for the ping w/o actually having an accent to show you! i'm hoping to have something done soon-ish :) i just thought i'd let you guys know about the changes. please do let me know if you have any questions, and i hope you're all having a pleasant day/night/etc!

tl;dr: no accent here, i'm just not doing reprints anymore and i've added some lists for the sake of better organization

self-editing pinglist

general
@StitchedinIce @Erisalia @Britty @vampy @Argante @Yachi @MochaDust @lnception @FauveNox @Remos @Articuno2011 @Alternatewarning @PeacefulBliss @Pelistorm @WolfSong @Itarille @jbapple @Subtraction @Uvogin @Trinity1 @perytonfeathers @somnolentcypress @Riful @MafiaVamp @Alphadragon @warriorofaces @dualscepters @myths @heronfoot @BriarBones @skalja @Moons @Turnaboutkid @Hiame101 @Jenn @SirArchimedes @trubbish @TheBadDragons @SpectralHound @SkeleLizard24 @Illicit @B3c71 @Aizle @solarfoxspirit @rockerwarriors @Mariposas @Jaypaw @Acidfox @CakeOn @Desolation @xxace @Kintsy @xHel @Provest @Cherubim @ookamisoulreaper @beautifuldragon @lithnathron @Marceline @czarcasm @Knightess

crown of light
@Desolation

golden starglass
@Emma @Rosegarden @Aizle @rockerwarriors

gold constellations
@Cyphurus @Rosegarden @Aizle @rockerwarriors

no such thing
@Crescendos

no such thing [recolours]
@Vanq (silver) @addison @Rosegarden @solarfoxspirit @rockerwarriors

opulent/luxurious/elegant drapery
@Nepkitty @KitsumiMahon @Turnaboutkid @Marceline
hi all!

i've recently done a bit of an overhaul on my pinglists and how i operate them.

first off, i will not longer be doing reprints of past accents. i'll still happily print a single copy in which you provide a blueprint + a small gem fee, but i won't be doing whole reruns - with past experience i've just found it hard to sell any leftover copies, and also i'm just...incredibly lazy. humble apologies for any inconveniences this may cause! (this of course only applies to shelved accents/skins, visible here; retired works are still very much retired)

my general list remains untouched, but i've added a few extra categories you can add yourself to if you don't want to be pinged for specific things. i now have a list for when customs open up again, and i've added breed-specific lists if you don't want to be pinged for every single breed/only want to be notified for one. feel free to add or remove yourself from any list at any time.

apologies for the ping w/o actually having an accent to show you! i'm hoping to have something done soon-ish :) i just thought i'd let you guys know about the changes. please do let me know if you have any questions, and i hope you're all having a pleasant day/night/etc!

tl;dr: no accent here, i'm just not doing reprints anymore and i've added some lists for the sake of better organization

self-editing pinglist

general
@StitchedinIce @Erisalia @Britty @vampy @Argante @Yachi @MochaDust @lnception @FauveNox @Remos @Articuno2011 @Alternatewarning @PeacefulBliss @Pelistorm @WolfSong @Itarille @jbapple @Subtraction @Uvogin @Trinity1 @perytonfeathers @somnolentcypress @Riful @MafiaVamp @Alphadragon @warriorofaces @dualscepters @myths @heronfoot @BriarBones @skalja @Moons @Turnaboutkid @Hiame101 @Jenn @SirArchimedes @trubbish @TheBadDragons @SpectralHound @SkeleLizard24 @Illicit @B3c71 @Aizle @solarfoxspirit @rockerwarriors @Mariposas @Jaypaw @Acidfox @CakeOn @Desolation @xxace @Kintsy @xHel @Provest @Cherubim @ookamisoulreaper @beautifuldragon @lithnathron @Marceline @czarcasm @Knightess

crown of light
@Desolation

golden starglass
@Emma @Rosegarden @Aizle @rockerwarriors

gold constellations
@Cyphurus @Rosegarden @Aizle @rockerwarriors

no such thing
@Crescendos

no such thing [recolours]
@Vanq (silver) @addison @Rosegarden @solarfoxspirit @rockerwarriors

opulent/luxurious/elegant drapery
@Nepkitty @KitsumiMahon @Turnaboutkid @Marceline
@stonebank
Dang. I don't suppose you happen to have any copies of Elegant Drapery (the green one, I hope I got the name right I'm on mobile) left, do you? I've been on the pinglist since the first run and it's super disappointing that I'll never be able to get one now since I can't afford a blueprint :(
@stonebank
Dang. I don't suppose you happen to have any copies of Elegant Drapery (the green one, I hope I got the name right I'm on mobile) left, do you? I've been on the pinglist since the first run and it's super disappointing that I'll never be able to get one now since I can't afford a blueprint :(
@Stonebank
I would be more than happy to get a copy of no such thing. I can afford the blueprint plus the fee!
@Stonebank
I would be more than happy to get a copy of no such thing. I can afford the blueprint plus the fee!
tumblr_o7qqnhEHv91r6meopo2_r1_400.png
@Turnaboutkid unfortunately i'm all out :( sorry about that! here's hoping one pops up in the AH someday though!

@Crescendos send it via PM and i'll get it submitted asap!
@Turnaboutkid unfortunately i'm all out :( sorry about that! here's hoping one pops up in the AH someday though!

@Crescendos send it via PM and i'll get it submitted asap!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12