Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Rotrock Reliquary Prints [Open]
1 2 3 4 5 6
[img]http://fr.verfans.com/skins/RotrockReliquary_AccentPreview.png[/img] Accent Preview is done, let me know what you guys think, specifically @Ulysses and @Shian (Also omg I am so sorry for so many pings)
RotrockReliquary_AccentPreview.png

Accent Preview is done, let me know what you guys think, specifically @Ulysses and @Shian (Also omg I am so sorry for so many pings)
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc...ccccccccc...Inkpot Accent Shop

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
Be formless. Shapeless, like water. //
...XBYSamS.png
@Ink Oh, neat! Is it too late to change my order to one with belly and one without? (I had two prints)
@Ink Oh, neat! Is it too late to change my order to one with belly and one without? (I had two prints)
Y3kY2LN.png
@Shian I'm pretty sure that's what I got from you, I can go back and check but that's what I had you marked down for! You sent your second payment as 600 gems, so I just assumed you wanted an accent version as well.

So TL;DR as long as the payment checks out I already have you marked down for 1 of each.
@Shian I'm pretty sure that's what I got from you, I can go back and check but that's what I had you marked down for! You sent your second payment as 600 gems, so I just assumed you wanted an accent version as well.

So TL;DR as long as the payment checks out I already have you marked down for 1 of each.
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png
@Ink Oh, ok. Sorry for the confusion ^_^; I guess it's been a long week... let me know if I owe you more gems though.
@Ink Oh, ok. Sorry for the confusion ^_^; I guess it's been a long week... let me know if I owe you more gems though.
Y3kY2LN.png
@Shian nope, I think you're good, but I'll definitely let you know otherwise!

Also no worries, I think it's just that time of year.
@Shian nope, I think you're good, but I'll definitely let you know otherwise!

Also no worries, I think it's just that time of year.

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png
@Ink They both look so cool. It's a hard choice, but I think the accent version would work best on the dragon I'm planing on giving it to. I will send my payment right away!
@Ink They both look so cool. It's a hard choice, but I think the accent version would work best on the dragon I'm planing on giving it to. I will send my payment right away!
lNLqL93.pngvh23Ddz.png
@Ink
the skin version ;u;
oki, that sounds great! :'D see you then~
@Ink
the skin version ;u;
oki, that sounds great! :'D see you then~
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
@JollyRoger @Hellkite

I've decided, largely due to funds and time, not to reprint but I do have a couple extras up for grabs. As they are the LAST copies from the run, I've put them up in the auction house but they're more expensive due to the limited quantity.

There were 10 of each printed, and are currently only 3 left: 2 accent versions and one skin version.
@JollyRoger @Hellkite

I've decided, largely due to funds and time, not to reprint but I do have a couple extras up for grabs. As they are the LAST copies from the run, I've put them up in the auction house but they're more expensive due to the limited quantity.

There were 10 of each printed, and are currently only 3 left: 2 accent versions and one skin version.

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png
@Ink would you happen to sell the Rotrock Reliquary V2 accent (without the belly) anymore? ;u;
@Ink would you happen to sell the Rotrock Reliquary V2 accent (without the belly) anymore? ;u;
Kato-by-Mettaton-EX-01.png empty-block-01.png

they / them
previously Weenyah
Flight Rising blog | Tumblr | art Tumblr
deviantART
@Weenyah I have one extra copy left of the accent, if you'd like it it's 900g (because I've decided I'm likely not going to print and there are only 10 of each).
@Weenyah I have one extra copy left of the accent, if you'd like it it's 900g (because I've decided I'm likely not going to print and there are only 10 of each).

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6