Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [out of the blue]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25
@FiredAlpaca
Sorry, no. It takes a lot more gems than that to get an accent printed.
@FiredAlpaca
Sorry, no. It takes a lot more gems than that to get an accent printed.
JqboqBK.png
Earth and Wind share my Heart
@Cao, let me know when you have peacocks ready. I'm super excited and ready to pay haha
@Cao, let me know when you have peacocks ready. I'm super excited and ready to pay haha

@Pideaux @glowb @Asgore @Hoku @Parda @SerenityBreeze

Peacock Catcher has arrived!

@Pideaux @glowb @Asgore @Hoku @Parda @SerenityBreeze

Peacock Catcher has arrived!
JqboqBK.png
@Cao - Awesomeee. Want me to send over a CR or how do you like to do these things? I've never done it before :v 450, right?
@Cao - Awesomeee. Want me to send over a CR or how do you like to do these things? I've never done it before :v 450, right?
@Pideaux
Sure, a CR is fantastic! And yep, 450g.
@Pideaux
Sure, a CR is fantastic! And yep, 450g.
JqboqBK.png
@Svelte
Haha, no problem!
I thought that might have been you. C;
@Svelte
Haha, no problem!
I thought that might have been you. C;
JqboqBK.png
@Cao
I liked the sundog:parhelion in the gala accents threads, please ping me if that or the regular one comes out!
@Cao
I liked the sundog:parhelion in the gala accents threads, please ping me if that or the regular one comes out!
@Kvon
Sure thing!
@Kvon
Sure thing!
JqboqBK.png
@Cao would love to be pinged for sun dogs, if you don't win. so pretty!
@Cao would love to be pinged for sun dogs, if you don't win. so pretty!
tumblr_mofd1gwXLn1qgawlzo1_500.gif
@BitterTea @Kvon @tpyo @CuQuoise @Ionicbondie So no win for me, haha. So I'm going to print! Thing is, I only have enough gems for one blueprint, so I'm asking for your opinions: do I print the original Sun Dogs (with the rainbow) or the plain version (without the rainbow)? [img]http://i.imgur.com/uUPubi3.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/QicEo8W.png[/img] I'm leaning towards the original, so if I don't hear back from any of you in the next few days, that's the one I'll be printing. C:
@BitterTea @Kvon @tpyo @CuQuoise @Ionicbondie

So no win for me, haha. So I'm going to print!
Thing is, I only have enough gems for one blueprint, so I'm asking for your opinions: do I print the original Sun Dogs (with the rainbow) or the plain version (without the rainbow)?

uUPubi3.png
QicEo8W.png

I'm leaning towards the original, so if I don't hear back from any of you in the next few days, that's the one I'll be printing. C:
JqboqBK.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25