Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [out of the blue]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25
Okay! I'll send in a few days then!
Okay! I'll send in a few days then!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
@cao - I'm still very interested in the peacock!
@cao - I'm still very interested in the peacock!
@Cao
Can you put me on the 'No Honour' list?
@Cao
Can you put me on the 'No Honour' list?
bashful_tundra_adopt_aiden_2_sig_by_gloriaus-daeyvlw.png Peacebringer's Cowl Green Birdskull Necklace Plague Tome Iridescent Cloth
@Aiden
There are currently copies of No Honour available - did you want one of those?
@Aiden
There are currently copies of No Honour available - did you want one of those?
JqboqBK.png
Earth and Wind share my Heart
@Cao
Oh I know, there are currently no copies left. I thought the list on the first thread page was a reprint list or something.
@Cao
Oh I know, there are currently no copies left. I thought the list on the first thread page was a reprint list or something.
bashful_tundra_adopt_aiden_2_sig_by_gloriaus-daeyvlw.png Peacebringer's Cowl Green Birdskull Necklace Plague Tome Iridescent Cloth
@Aiden
Oh no, that was the interest list for the first printing (which I haven't updated since those interested have paid and received their accent...)
I'm not sure when/if there will be a second printing.

(and I'm not sure if it was a typo or a misunderstanding in your reply, but there are still copies; there are two listed in the AH, which I could pull if you're interested right now).
@Aiden
Oh no, that was the interest list for the first printing (which I haven't updated since those interested have paid and received their accent...)
I'm not sure when/if there will be a second printing.

(and I'm not sure if it was a typo or a misunderstanding in your reply, but there are still copies; there are two listed in the AH, which I could pull if you're interested right now).
JqboqBK.png
@Pideaux @glowb @Asgore @Hoku @Parda @SerenityBreeze

Peacock Catcher has been submitted!
Delivery should be in a few days.
@Pideaux @glowb @Asgore @Hoku @Parda @SerenityBreeze

Peacock Catcher has been submitted!
Delivery should be in a few days.
JqboqBK.png
Do you need payment now for peacock catcher? Also can you take me off of the Dove one, I need to pass on it right now.
Do you need payment now for peacock catcher? Also can you take me off of the Dove one, I need to pass on it right now.
G5Ovnmj.png
@SerenityBreeze
Nope, I don't need payment right away.
And yep, I can do that!
@SerenityBreeze
Nope, I don't need payment right away.
And yep, I can do that!
JqboqBK.png
@Cao Could you remind me the cost of the accent? I need to make sure I have enough saved!
@Cao Could you remind me the cost of the accent? I need to make sure I have enough saved!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25